• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hot toys jack sparrow .superman.t800.alex murphy.robocop.crow.joker dx11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! Tried to send a pm to your reply, but unfortunately your inbox is full! I'm ready to send payment, just let me know where you shipping from so I can send my shipping details. Thanks!

Ready to buy Reeve Superman and Jack Sparrow, have tried to PM you but inbox still full. Please contact me when you can, thanks! :)

Hi, I tried to PM you but inbox is full. Please contact me. I'm interested in the following:
dx10 mini gun and ammo
dx10 duffel bag
hot toys classic predator

Thanks!

I would not bother with this seller. I had the worst experience. He sold me a HT armory Batman. Prior to purchase, I specifically asked him if it came with all the mouth plates and he said yes.

When I got the $250 figure that I paid for, it was shipped in an envelope. WTH?! On top of that, it was a armory body but it had a DX12 head. And it was missing the mouth plates as he stated. He said he accidentally sold the head and the mouth plates. He then said he would mail me the correct head and mouth plates once he get another set. It's been over 1 month since I purchased this and I still have an incomplete figure. Worst communication, won't issue refund or partial refund. Moral of the story, stay away from this shady seller.

Wow...that sucks...sounds like this would meet the criteria for "item not as described" under Paypal's Protection Policy if you paid that way...

Back