Hot Toys - IT: Chapter 2 1/6 scale Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the point we're making is that ya'll are saying "... Hot Toys should do it rooted like QMX."

Show me the QMX headsculpt of his regular hairstyle that's rooted.

You can't, because QMX didn't do it. They did a messy a** rooted sculpt.

There are two QMx sculpts, one sculpted, one haired...

View attachment 466092View attachment 466093

When-Guy-Brought-Coconut-Unicorn.jpg

Ah the negativity never ceases to rear its head

People really want rooted hair just so they can complain when it comes out of the box looking like this
cooky-roy-brown-torso.jpg

Yeah as in preorders...you don't agree?

You never need to do preorders....

All HT stuff is readily available after release for at least a few months....from some retailer somewhere.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

This is true. Don?t know about Pennywise though. Feel like this is going to bring in a lot of people outside of collecting who?ll grab it for the hype.

I'm glad people do though.... so companies make enough for me to buy later on release at a discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is true. Don?t know about Pennywise though. Feel like this is going to bring in a lot of people outside of collecting who?ll grab it for the hype.

Yeah I agree, it?ll sell a lot and HT will release another version with different sculpts.
Went ahead and PO?d one. I have a spot where he will display really well.

And hey, they release another? Someone will buy yours if you?re trying to cop the new one instead.

Yeah I agree, it?ll sell a lot and HT will release another version with different sculpts.
Went ahead and PO?d one. I have a spot where he will display really well.

Needs to be a dx!! Maybe increase the head size by about 5%-10% and this would perfect

I agree with this! :)

Yep, I was beginning to think I was the only one who thought the head size was a bit small.

I think you guys are wrong.

His head never looked that big outside of that one scene.

Set photo

f4j0RZi.jpg

They clearly they made his head look bigger in this scene with either CGI or makeup, plus I think the actor was lowering his head to hide the neck.

j2x7hKT.jpg

The mafex penny 1/12 figure captures that specific scene well.

MzxHZjz.jpg

A mix of prosthetics and cgi, I know the background was being distorted either way your right that scene might be extra effect heavy but I like the mafex proportions better. I?m getting it but I hope they improve the head size. Wow mafex even nailed the hair better (hairline further back) and the bulbous head and the cheeks way better.

Just pre-ordered mine. The simple fact that we're getting a figure of Pennywise with this quality is enough for me, but I personally feel that they did a great job with the likeness and hair. Could the head be more bulbous near the top? Could the hairline be pushed back? You're absolutely right, but for what we're getting and for the cost to someone who doesn't have the time to nitpick and customize I'm stoked. Everybody has something to say about every figure. I have 40+ at this point and every thread leading up to one's release has this same negativity. We're getting a Hot Toys Pennywise. Enjoy the ******* moment ya'll!

Back