Hot Toys - IT: Chapter 2 1/6 scale Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is mostly fabulous, but they must get the wonky eye right before 2021.

Pennywise2-Copy.jpg

I can't help but feel this is only the first of several HT Pennys.

And you know what they say about the first...

I was thinking the same thing yesterday, but I don't think Penny is their next Joker or Iron Man. But you're right, he's got so many faces in the movies that I could see HT making a second one using the same body with two different heads. Personally, I think the smiley face is the best representation of the character, and the sewer base, the boat and red ballon make this release a "definitive" representation of the character. The skateboard is the only Accessory from Chap 2 and it honestly seems pointless. Everything else is from part one.

I was thinking that it could've been a DX instead, with movable eyes, which would've been an appropriate feature for this character. But is Penny and the movies popular enough for HT to make more than one figure? I don't know.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday, but I don't think Penny is their next Joker or Iron Man. But you're right, he's got so many faces in the movies that I could see HT making a second one using the same body with two different heads. Personally, I think the smiley face is the best representation of the character, and the sewer base, the boat and red ballon make this release a "definitive" representation of the character. The skateboard is the only Accessory from Chap 2 and it honestly seems pointless. Everything else is from part one.

I was thinking that it could've been a DX instead, with movable eyes, which would've been an appropriate feature for this character. But is Penny and the movies popular enough for HT to make more than one figure? I don't know.

This figure definitely would have made more sense as a DX figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Needs to be a dx!! Maybe increase the head size by about 5%-10% and this would perfect

Back