Hot Toys - IT: Chapter 2 1/6 scale Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assumed they'd wait til the movie release to see if there was anything they wanted to add/change.

Will we get the adult Losers? That'd be an amazing ensemble. I'd particularly love to get Bev, Eddie and Richie.

Yeah I cant see adult figs selling all that well. Its all about Pennywise.

I am going to get this one. I do not pre order any longer, but this is now the category of most rare HT releases we will ever see.

HT is just not making figures that are not Marvel or SW any longer.

Its like 1/10 release. Guaranteed classic.

I am going to get this one. I do not pre order any longer, but this is now the category of most rare HT releases we will ever see.

HT is just not making figures that are not Marvel or SW any longer.

Its like 1/10 release. Guaranteed classic.

I can?t wait until they move on from SW/Marvel. I swear if I see another Ironman figure!

I?ll definitely preorder Pennywise. I wish HT did more horror figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in on this 100% I’ll blindly preorder any hot toys outside the realm of Star Wars or marvel, horror figure from them? Hell yeah don’t even care I’m getting it

I think I saw a third sculpt reveal (sadly a picture taken from the back of the figure) at an expo which starts on August 30th.

Best I could find. 4 heads?
20190830_221644.jpg

Yeah those are cosbabys. The lack of shading and detailing in the hair gives it away.

Enjoyed Chapter 2, but feel its more of a mixed bag than part 1.

Still, hurry and announce this figure already!

Back