• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Iron Man marks 1-7 + War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.eyes

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Im ready to part with my Iron Man collection, I wish I could have gotten a hall of armor for these but I have other interests now. I will ship to overseas. Prices don't include shipping. Will give priority to whoever is interest in buying all of them.

All of the following are non-DX versions but are complete with all accessories and packaging, Mark 1 and 3 come with no shipper boxes. Pictures of them will be uploaded soon, thanks.

Mark I 2.0 - SOLD
Mark II unleashed - 215 (small scratch on his abdominal & small scuff on his light up helmet)
Mark III Battle Damage - SOLD (mild rubber fading & left arm light up switch jam)
Mark IV - SOLD
Mark V - SOLD
Mark VI - SOLD
Mark VII - SOLD
War Machine - SOLD (faded 445 tampo)

Last edited:
Im ready to part with my Iron Man collection, I wish I could have gotten a hall of armor for these but I have other interests now, following prices are not set and stone and will take offers but please only serious buyers. I will ship to overseas. Prices don't include shipping. Will give priority to whoever is interest in buying all of them.

All of the following are non-DX versions but are complete with all accessories and packaging, Mark 1 and 3 come with no shipper boxes. Detail pictures of them will be uploaded soon, thanks.

Mark I 2.0 - 275
Mark II unleashed - 250
Mark III Battle Damage - 380
Mark IV - 300
Mark V - 275
Mark IV - 450
Mark VII - 350
War Machine - 280

Awe come on man.....Don't sell your set. You have the core collection. The HOA is already on sale like for example CornerStoneComics has the set 15% off for the Christmas sale. I don't see many people buying the HOA so I'm sure it will go on clearance.

Anyway your prices look great for anyone wanting a nice core collection...

Good luck with your sale. :hi5:

Awe come on man.....Don't sell your set. You have the core collection. The HOA is already on sale like for example CornerStoneComics has the set 15% off for the Christmas sale. I don't see many people buying the HOA so I'm sure it will go on clearance.

Anyway your prices look great for anyone wanting a nice core collection...

Good luck with your sale. :hi5:

OH MAN! don't tell me that, I really didn't want to sell them, but I was not giving them any justice by properly displaying them, for the most part, they been in storage and I just don't have the room to display them. I would have love to get that HOA though just to take a picture of me next to all of them in the HOA and show it to my kids one day LOL.

Im in the same dillema as you....i have all of them and the 7 HOA just sitting in the shipper box, i even have the IM3 Stark still in the shipper box. Part of me wants to sell, part of me wants to build a custom display dedicated to it.....hard decision when you have 2 little kids.

Too bad I'm broke.

Bummer you have to sell your collection. I only have 4 and the two 7's and It's hard thinking of parting with them.

I know it was a hard decision to make, I just cant imagine myself ever finishing this collection, i hope you find the rest eventually, they look great together.

Yep, $120 off at CSC

The HoA is available elsewhere for less for us CA people - and there is another bump for you Mr.eyes.

Money was not an issue and i would have gotten eventually, i just don't know where would i have put them all, my place is crowded, no room unfortunately and theres no fun keeping them in the closet :(

Im in the same dillema as you....i have all of them and the 7 HOA just sitting in the shipper box, i even have the IM3 Stark still in the shipper box. Part of me wants to sell, part of me wants to build a custom display dedicated to it.....hard decision when you have 2 little kids.

Oh that's tougher, i don't have kids yet but i can only imagine the constant stress in keeping the display safe, you almost need a dedicate room for the armors

Back