Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK II PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
freehugs_fullpic_1.gif

Got mine, opened him. Aside from a dim chest/head LED mine is fine. I'm going to assume it's the batteries that are making it dim though. If it's the LED itself.. ah well.

Got mine, opened him. Aside from a dim chest/head LED mine is fine. I'm going to assume it's the batteries that are making it dim though. If it's the LED itself.. ah well.

That happened to me too. I took out the batteries and switched them around....fixed the problem. Give it a try.

He wasn't scheduled to arrive until tomorrow but I came down stairs this afternoon and there he was! Thankfully I have no leg or light issues. One more to go!

1244059869.jpg

Got my fingers crossed......Mark II arrives tomorrow......hopefully he won't arrive battle damaged.......

I just got my IM MK II!
It has to be top quality and the best one so far!!

HT MK II:

5ogpvs.jpg

o7ouh2.jpg

xcrse8.jpg

2h81jxd.jpg

24g0cnk.jpg

just call SS and have them send you some new baterries. the light on the "proof Tony Stark has a heart" didn't work on mine. CS tried to tell me to just buy some new ones because they probally lost there power in transit. ...nope. told them I didn't just pay $173 to have to go buy some batteries. their sending some soon. :)

i thought my hands were broke til i realized that the fist hands dont let the light thru. if you take the fists off hopefully youll see the light

Ok now thats kinda insulting ;) Yeah, it was never the fists covering up the light unfortunately.You know, I never thought to demand batteries mr.thrifty but I agree completely.

Mine arrived without any "battle damage" to speak of. All lights work properly. All joints nice and tight. Figure is in excellent shape. The exclusive is really, really nice with the extras beside it.

Back