Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK II PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coz MK3 looks so cheap imo I didn't pre-order MK2 as well. Now I start to regret. And in my country, if you didn't preorder HT stuff you likely need to pay more coz there's nothing left for people who not preorder it.

Hey peeps, just thought I'd share my first HT purchase..I must say its quite a piece. Enjoy the pics :)

IM1.jpg

IM2.jpg

Pop-out projectile
IM3.jpg

some amazing details in the circuitry i must say...
IM4.jpg

IM7.jpg

The mask: not a slider, but it actually 'sticks' on with the clever use of magnets
IM5.jpg

IM6.jpg

IM8.jpg

Enjoy! I'd be glad to provide more pics, just request and I'd be happy to snap it.

Welcome 'Blind' :wave

Fab photo's, thanks for sharing :rock

I have started a thread using your photos and review and put it in the 'Review Archive'- Collectable Review section so your photos will be the first for people to see :rock
As more people get theirs and add photos/reviews I will copy those over so everyone has easy access to photos of this piece :rock
x :peace

Great pics, I almost wish I ordered the MK II. But MK 1 and III break the bank as it is. I will probably pick him up someday though. Can't wait to see what HT does with Ironman II. I speculate that a Man of War will be the works.

It's not necessary since it has a fully masked head, but since the mask is held in place with magnets, I'm just curious if it's possible to do fully masked with the open mask head.

It is 1:6 scale because you can put the alternate head on it when your not using it. Don't know if it lights up, I'm interested in knowing that myself.

Another picture of the Exclusive bust from an Ebay listing. It comes in its own little box:

!BP6r0+gBGk~$(KGrHgoOKjMEjlLmV-moBJ2L+9Witw~~_1.JPG

Still available at SS for anybody who hasn't ordered:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=9001391

Only the Heart lights up for the exclusive bust

all i know is that ima display all of them with a kitbash tony stark for a sweet display

Funny you should mention this.I just got my MKIII today and I have a TT in suit all lined up for the Stark HS.But the head socket is WAY bigger than the neck post:banghead So now I need to mod it or something.:(

Funny you should mention this.I just got my MKIII today and I have a TT in suit all lined up for the Stark HS.But the head socket is WAY bigger than the neck post:banghead So now I need to mod it or something.:(

Some people have stuck putty in the heads socket and that has worked out nice. Hot Toys had an official suit with a modified neck for Stark on display at one of their Hong Kong shops that was supposed to ship in March, but it never did. Possibly they pulled it with plans to release an Iron Man/ Stark DX figure.

Hot Toys had an official suit with a modified neck for Stark on display at one of their Hong Kong shops that was supposed to ship in March, but it never did. Possibly they pulled it with plans to release an Iron Man/ Stark DX figure.

Hmmm...I guess I cant blame them for always trying to improve their stuff, but I just got this one :(

BTW,thanks for the putty suggestion.Hopefully a neck adapter will pop up somewhere,someday.

Does anyone know if Toys2 will be shipping theirs soon? I'm thinking of just ordering this through ebay because the SS exclusive bust doesn't do anything for me and I don't want to wait until who-knows-when in May.

That is the Hot Toys suit! Looks like it comes with shoes, which people were wondering about. I may have to pick this up.

Back