1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning. That’s a great angle for the HS.

One of the best looking photos I've seen of this guy. The likeness does indeed look very good from that angle.

Excellent natural light shot of the figure! Head sculpt and the new arms look phenomenal!

Can't wait to get mine soon!

Thanks guys! He really does look great in natural light. The likeness for me is also just about spot on, especially from that side angle. And I’m definitely liking these more realistic looking bare arms.

Hi guys.. Does anyone know if the headsculpt fits the original thor helmet from the first movie?

Thanks

Hi guys.. Does anyone know if the headsculpt fits the original thor helmet from the first movie?

Thanks
Not sure about the original Thor but I tried the Infinity War headsculpt on the Roadworn (same as Gladiator Thor) and it won’t go on.

With this in hand, finally realized how much TDW Thor needed updating lol 32ACCEB3-776C-4C05-AC4A-C83FAAACD392.jpg

Don’t have this Thor yet, but I got a Stormbreaker from TA to see how it looked after some alterations. Might need to lighten the handle paint a bit, but must say I’m happy with the results:
E9E6DC09-0273-46CE-949E-1481D4EB68DD.jpg
I’ll probably order that Bad Tomato version and alter it too.

^ :lol :lol

With this in hand, finally realized how much TDW Thor needed updating lol

Unfortunately that just means that a TDW/AOU Thor in particular needs a new attempt from Hot Toys - Infinity War Thor can't be considered an update when it's an entirely different look (and not the traditional one).

Nice comparison shot !

As much as I think the head sculpt on the latest version is the best Hemsworth HT have done, I still like my bare arm, long hair Thor as my definitive version in my small but specific Avengers collection.

Anyone else concerned about leaving Stormbreaker in his gripping hand for an extended period of time that it'll gape the hole?

I left him holding the hammer for about an hour or so and the hole was noticeably larger.

Anyone else concerned about leaving Stormbreaker in his gripping hand for an extended period of time that it'll gape the hole?

I left him holding the hammer for about an hour or so and the hole was noticeably larger.

At the end of the day....its his hammer holding hand. Some things I just let go. I mean what else am I going to use that hand for?

I know some people complain about the inside of Gladiator Hulk's weapon hands getting scratched up a little by his weapons. I get wanting to preserve your figures in their original conditions, but they are action figures. If you can't deal with minor and nearly unnoticeable consequences to playing around with them, your in the wrong hobby.

Well first, you can always heat and reshape the hand

Second, these are the same hands as the other Thors, so I think that the hand is meant for holding Mjolnir, and not the thicker handled Stormbreaker

Is your Thor holding it in the center? Because I have it posed with him holding in the center and it seems just fine

I was a bit concerned about that for the LED stormbreaker so I picked up a random grabbing hand on ebay to use with that.

Well first, you can always heat and reshape the hand

Second, these are the same hands as the other Thors, so I think that the hand is meant for holding Mjolnir, and not the thicker handled Stormbreaker

Is your Thor holding it in the center? Because I have it posed with him holding in the center and it seems just fine

Yeah, I was keeping it at the center of Stormbreaker. I'm not freaking out over it, but was curious if anyone else shared this concern. I understand wear and tear is inevitable if you play with the figs, but still wanted to see what y'all thought about it.

Back