1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow she looks great. Damn now I need her. I was going to try and get by with the mezco version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...and why not Groot...? [emoji57]
9381a7fd286bf5540a2bd114d46d6903.jpg

Awesome pictures. Hela and Yondu are the top sculpts of the year for sure. Glad I got both of them.

So I received the figure today and it's great but the right bare arm has some paint flaking on it :( I'm hoping I'll be able to get a replacement. Be careful with your figures guys! s-l1600.jpg

Got the figure recently, and I'm really impressed especially with the lighting effects which I thought weren't going to look all that great.

But in hand they look pretty cool especially when you use UV lights. I did a little review of the figure below:

Received this bad boy today, still haven't had ample enough time to mess around with him yet, but my initial thoughts are that he's amazing!

I can totally overlook the inaccurate Stormbreaker and those buttons on his armor are a pain getting off. So far I've only been able to get the top 2 off...the rest seem to be a yuuuge pain in my devil's a nus

Thought some of you might want to see this photo I shot of IW Thor under a black light. I actually think the UV features on the lightning and the eye work better than I had imagined they would. Enjoy.....

god of blacklight.jpg

After having a few days with this, there are plenty of nits to pick about the execution, but the shelf presence is undeniable, and the fact that the figure can so faithfully replicate two different on-screen appearances is fantastic.

They are indeed, subtle but effective. I was expecting his entire eye to turn white/blue, but you can still see the details of his eyes when they're glowing. I like it.

I can't speak for noheddardstark but the glowing effect on the lightning is all UV flashlight. I didn't even put the batteries in. I probably should test it, now that I think about it.

20181103_195832.jpg

Back