1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C1EB50AA-8DC6-4F42-B8B7-ACE48E31A481.jpg This is a great figure! I love these three together too!

I just unboxed mine and he looks great. I would like to pose him with the lightning effects, but those circles only stick up about a millimeter. I don't have huge hands, but big enough that there is about 0% change that I can get any kind of grip on them. Has anyone found a different method?

Gaaah... not knowing what Thor will look like in A4 is killin a decision on this!! That and I have Gladiator Thor, and a lack of funds :p

So.. I want to display him with the eye patch long-term, but the manual has me worried about potential staining of the head sculpt. Is there a real chance that having the eye patch on will actually stain the sculpt?

Its possible yes, I put a little mod podge on my eye patch to seal it

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

So.. I want to display him with the eye patch long-term, but the manual has me worried about potential staining of the head sculpt. Is there a real chance that having the eye patch on will actually stain the sculpt?

apply a thin coat of acrylic sealer. Basically invisible, easy to appy, and provides protection.

What's the best brand for this sealer? I'm planning on getting black glasses for a couple of my other figures and would love to prevent any markings to the sculpts.

I just unboxed mine and he looks great. I would like to pose him with the lightning effects, but those circles only stick up about a millimeter. I don't have huge hands, but big enough that there is about 0% change that I can get any kind of grip on them. Has anyone found a different method?

You may need to let your fingernails grow for a few days. :lol I know that sounds like I'm being a wise-@ss, but I was able to remove them by getting my finger/thumb nails under them & prying them out, and my nails are stubs. Most of them came out pretty easily.

You may need to let your fingernails grow for a few days. :lol I know that sounds like I'm being a wise-@ss, but I was able to remove them by getting my finger/thumb nails under them & prying them out, and my nails are stubs. Most of them came out pretty easily.

Grow my fingernails, hmm? That could work. I'll keep it in mind. Thanks

Wow she looks great. Damn now I need her. I was going to try and get by with the mezco version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome pic! I really need a back ground for my detolf.
Imo this Thor & Hela are Hot Toys best this year. I originally had Yondu pegged for it until I had these in hand. The sculpt on Hela is too good

Back