1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is on the way from Alter Ego apparently. I knew I had it pre-ordered with them but they didn’t send me a notice or anything prior to shipping it. I’ve never ordered directly from them (I’ve ordered one thing from them previously from their eBay page) so I was surprised.

I've ordered a couple figures from Alter Ego before. I didn't have any issues with them. I don't remember if they sent me a notice about my order shipping soon or not. I think the free shipping and reward points beats Sideshow so I've been placing all my pre-orders with Alter Ego.

I've gotten several figures from them over the years and as I recall, they just send you a heads up that it's on the way along with the tracking number. Only exception is if there's an issue with charging your credit card on file.

I had AOU Thor as the definitive one, but I couldn't resist and ordered this. I think this is one of the best figures HT ever made.

After buying this, now I have other questions in my head. Should I buy Hela and Loki to build Asgard shelf, or Groot & Rocket set for IW display, or posing him with Thanos and other guys in Titan battle concept ? What are you guys planning for your Thor's display ? Especially I'm curious about what kind of setups people have with their multiple Thors.

I had AOU Thor as the definitive one, but I couldn't resist and ordered this. I think this is one of the best figures HT ever made.

After buying this, now I have other questions in my head. Should I buy Hela and Loki to build Asgard shelf, or Groot & Rocket set for IW display, or posing him with Thanos and other guys in Titan battle concept ? What are you guys planning for your Thor's display ? Especially I'm curious about what kind of setups people have with their multiple Thors.

I'm laughing - you're definitive Thor is the one version I skipped, as I didn't think it differed enough from the two TDW versions. As for who you should buy to display with him, just get them all, that way you can change things up on a regular basis. :lol

I was thinking about Groot and Rocket, but overall the figure to me looked mealy okay. Plus Groot has knees so brittle it breaks in shipping.

Hela is somebody I would grab immediately if you want it. Its Yondu 2.0 Just a great sculpt.

This thing is great! Just got it today. Lots of options. My ultimate Thor.
f8468b6abe290c90dd16403988417a76.jpg

be3481bf9e9b7c967325ae0e1d08f5cd.jpg

1a0a94d5539b4aa07cc72dbd8ac22cdb.jpg

27d6cbd086cb9b2d60cd1eb166e4887a.jpg

UPS lady was about to not leave it even though I signed for it early. Luckily my wife was home and heard the door and managed to stop her before she only left a notice.

Is the head/hair actually one piece or does the hair just seem glued on instead of magnetized? I had bought a Ragnarok helmet months ago with the intention of using it with this.

Is the head/hair actually one piece or does the hair just seem glued on instead of magnetized? I had bought a Ragnarok helmet months ago with the intention of using it with this.

It is a single piece head sculpt with a magnet in it; it is not the Ragnarok head.

Got mine today. Such an amazing piece. I have an issue with one of the chest plates. When I took him out of the box the left one fell off with the magnet stuck to his chest. I was able to get the little magnet back in the piece but man it was a pain trying to get it back on. As soon as the chest plate gets close to the chest that little sliver of metal comes off and attaches.
Also noticed a few tiny tiny marks under his hair line on his forehead. Not sure if it’s a paint blemish or is supposed to be there.
Think I’ve seen it in some pics and not on others. This is the ultimate Thor Hot Toys tho. Good work

You can sign early with UPS?

Yes. If you sign up with mychoice or myups you can tailor your deliveries including sign early and have them left at the door. For some reason my last two deliveries from Sideshow they did not read the delivery notifications and left a notice on the last one and tried to leave a notice on this one.

They should update the app so you can replace the Ultron sentries with Outriders.

Also, my IW Thor shipped today & is scheduled to arrive on Monday. :yess: Really looking forward to getting this guy.

If anyone was interested the HT Storm Breaker is 6 3/4 inches long or 17.14 centimeters.
785f4d4dd01ff874853b4aa9d2383b9b.jpg

28f256e2288a2c23c65d8bd1db02beea.jpg

The BT version is stated as being 21 cm or 8 1/4 inches long.
b39daefd75916ca69851da22f1ea2dd9.jpg

b8230f30a5bbeba8576ba6e903b8758c.jpg

After having the figure in hand the size of storm breaker isn’t as small as I thought. That being said, if the handle was only 1 inch longer it’d be perfect

Got my Thor yesterday and man this is one awesome figure. So many display options. While I had one of the eyepatch’s on, the glue that holds the front to the magnet piece separated and the front piece fell. Not sure if that’s already been mentioned, but it’s a something to keep track of.

50d586bee74b1311764af22b76eb790f.jpg

Is there a wire in the cape? From the pics I’m seeing posted, the cape doesn’t drape naturally. Looks bad. Makes me believe it is wired and just hasn’t been futzed properly.

There’s no wire in the cape, but I actually wish it had one for dynamic poses. It touches the ground which can affect the way it drapes. However in my pic the wind came at just the right time to blow it in the air.

Back