1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s impossible to ship this month.
Hot toys official even not announced the final product.
I’ll be really happy if I get it before 2018 ends.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

It’s impossible to ship this month.
Hot toys official even not announced the final product.
I’ll be really happy if I get it before 2018 ends.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Hot Toys started shipping figures to sideshow before the final product reveals to try to line them up. Hela started shipping from sideshow right around the time the final product was first shown in the last week or so. So, yes we will get this before 2019... The shipment was delayed for Thor so it shouldn't be very long.

Hell yeah man! Post pics when you do! Just scored a Roadworn Thor so will also from time to time display IW with one of the 2 mjolnirs he comes with.
Mjolnir is just awesome!!! Love my gladiator more with a mjolnir...
a21da755032fa0b30ed6b5b7920331c4.jpg
73dbe83941dc38cf1eea9865a08eb232.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

What is your opinion...does this Thor have the same headsculpt (except for the scars) as GladiaThor?
Looks like it, right?

Judging from the prototype, yes, but the iw ver seems to have a better head proportion cos the hair is not detachable like in gladiator thor.
But if judging from the last JC Hong photos, something seems to change, though could be cos of the bad lighting and phone quality...I highly doubt they make a new sculpt that soon. But we shall see when it's released.

So is there a new announced release date for this? Or is it delayed indefinitely?

There might be another one but as of right now, my final payment is set to charge on the 18th still. And I have yet to get an email saying that wont be the case. We will see..

There might be another one but as of right now, my final payment is set to charge on the 18th still. And I have yet to get an email saying that wont be the case. We will see..

I haven't seen or heard anything to suggest that this won't ship the 18th either...

They changed the payment date to the 20th Oct yesterday which was fine but woke up this morning to a e-mail showing its changed to the 20th Nov 😔

They changed the payment date to the 20th Oct yesterday which was fine but woke up this morning to a e-mail showing its changed to the 20th Nov ��

Lol wth is going on... Well havent received a date change yet..

Indeed, release in imminent in HK.

44179903_10214636761805550_2339892848511418368_n.jpg

My order still says It was supposed to be charged on the 11th. Hasn't been, but nothing has been updated yet.

Those are the money maker shots right there. Very excited for this. And the likeness is great. Some of the close ups on the robotics eye are awesome, it's actually detailed as if it's artificial.

Never would I have thought I'd be in for a Thor HT and now we are at three. Ragnarok really made him my favorite.
c0d197602b0bf44edcfdc2d549821b16.jpg
fb80ef2a909b2705e526c543307c7bca.jpg

Love it, PO'ed from SS the moment I saw the blogger pics, can see this going on WL soon, already sold out in AU

Hope someone comes up with bigger custom Stormbreaker

Back