1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and just ordered the first version. I will probably need to repaint and make my own mods regardless, and doubt the new one would really be all that different. Just more expensive.

CA5734FC-40BB-451C-BDCA-6B595A60DD2E.jpg

Always be the best ever thor figure from hot toys so far

So I felt lucky to have read your comment and went to preorder Thor there, but then the day after it got canceled because the shipping address must match with billing, I reply asking for reason without receive a response and now it's out of stock :( pretty sad

That's odd though because I have a couple orders with them right now where the billing and shipping are different.

Another Look at that custom EG Thor
79B279C2-8049-466E-91B2-7FB238B613FD.jpeg
F4501E4A-321D-4C07-89BB-C5A77B18959C.jpeg
:horror:pray: Hopefully Hot toys can make a Thor like this, that head would be an instant buy from eBay

TheFil4;10112020 :horror:pray: Hopefully Hot toys can make a Thor like this said:
In the slim chance HT doesn’t make this Thor I’ll
for sure get a custom like this made. It’s a must. Looks fantastic

all it would really entail is picking up a IW Thor, Knockoff Mjolnjir from eBay, Stuffing the Suit and DIY or sending the head to a customiser to be rooted, if most people want an EG Thor but don't want to risk HT not making it, this seems like the best option, plus i can't see HT using rooted hair anyway

Oh definitely, but I think it’s just one of those things,if Thor’s your favourite character & you loved his EG look, and he’s gonna be the centrepiece of your collection, you kind of have to, but if he’s just there to add to the collection then it’s probably best to stick to the stock sculpt, or just wait until the inevitable GOTG 3 Long hair Thor

You can still PO on SS

That's odd though because I have a couple orders with them right now where the billing and shipping are different.

Sorry I should have been clearer, I live outside US and ship items to my relative in CA, so I tend to avoid SS because of tax (>$40 tax+shipping for this one). Alter Ego said by crazygmpoker is like a dream to me since it'll be no tax and free shipping, but they canceled my order (I could use my card with BBTS just fine).

Anyway I just found out about Toy Dojo and they just had Thor and Mark L back up for preorder, so I went ahead and did both of them! :clap:
https://www.toydojo.com/hot-toys-movie-masterpiece-1-6-scale-figure-avengers-infinity-war-thor-reissue/

Sorry I should have been clearer, I live outside US and ship items to my relative in CA, so I tend to avoid SS because of tax (>$40 tax+shipping for this one). Alter Ego said by crazygmpoker is like a dream to me since it'll be no tax and free shipping, but they canceled my order (I could use my card with BBTS just fine).

Anyway I just found out about Toy Dojo and they just had Thor and Mark L back up for preorder, so I went ahead and did both of them! :clap:
https://www.toydojo.com/hot-toys-movie-masterpiece-1-6-scale-figure-avengers-infinity-war-thor-reissue/

Why did they cancel your order if I may ask?

Toy Dojo is awesome! Eddie takes care of me and many others. No tax, no NRD and free shipping on orders >$150. Can't lose!

It looks like there will be an improved Bad Tomato Thunder Axe, "Improved 2nd Batch". I'm guessing it won't have "performance issues" like the 1st batch: https://timefortoys.sg/collections/...tomatoes-thor-thunder-axe-stormbreaker-thanos

Really need to know what the improvements are. Like battery and bending issues only? Or did they improve accuracy details like the coloring and that notch under the axe part. I asked them on insta but they never answered. Hmm

What stormbreaker would have looked like with Eitri's proper handle from Road to Avengers Endgame art book

d88d803sqc031.jpg

I wonder how long before we see customs start popping up lol

Back