1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great news!!! I thought I had missed out on him for sure. I definitely learned my lesson lol.

A massive fu to the ebay scalpers...I love it...will be ordering as soon as I can find a supplier. The KO Ancient one has also been reissued no doubt after her appearance in Endgame, which I guess works because I wasn't in the slightest bit interested in her on first release but have ordered this time round, will look nice displayed next to banner or Hulk.

Haha yes finally Hot toys must be paying attention to Ebay so what will happen to all those prices

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Exactly. Hot Toys usually look at eBay and get very upset that the money is not going into their pockets. Retailers will be left holding unsold figures.

Please say that you mean the Hulkbuster 1.0 dexlue “reissue” and not the “lighter than a diecast Iron Man” Hulkbuster 2.0 from IW. Honestly, I don’t understand why they go from one of the most impressive pieces ever to be produced by HT’s (still) to something made with recycled shampoo bottles that barely moves with details that make you think you are looking at a blurry picture.

If HT’s knew that
Spoiler Spoiler:
they might have made a real successor to the original Hulkbuster figure. Ah who knows, maybe they will make a fully articulated Hulkbuster 2.0 with a banner torso (like Iron Monger) since
Spoiler Spoiler:
HT’s bread and butter has become the armors. People would buy it I think, I would!

Only 15 minutes left and we can stop having to use the spoiler tags!

You are just obsessed with saying shampoo bottle over and over right?

Surprising move. I thought they wouldn't do it so soon as it might affect the sales of any new Thor figures.. Does that mean we need to wait for Endgame Thor?

Yes. From the merchandise out it’s obvious that companies were given conceptual art that doesn’t match the actual film which is why we’ve got so much inaccurate stuff. I’d bet that HT’s original Endgame Thor is all wrong, they want to take advantage of the hype so they reissue this while they’re still getting their Endgame version done. I wouldn’t be shocked if the proper Endgame Thor prototype isn’t even at SDCC

Yes. From the merchandise out it’s obvious that companies were given conceptual art that doesn’t match the actual film which is why we’ve got so much inaccurate stuff. I’d bet that HT’s original Endgame Thor is all wrong, they want to take advantage of the hype so they reissue this while they’re still getting their Endgame version done. I wouldn’t be shocked if the proper Endgame Thor prototype isn’t even at SDCC

I don't think that is true. We have just started seeing EG Thor toys that looks correct popping up (both dude and non-dude), so I am sure HT would get the same art that those bobble toys get. HT released EG Iron Man, and then two weeks later announced a reissue of IW Iron Man. They could show EG Thor this week, and I don't think it would hurt sells at all, considering that figure won't be out for more than a year.

The biggest and hottest movie of the 21st century is out in theaters, and HT is taking every opportunity to meet a growing demand.

Hi guys. I’ve never bought off sideshow before. I’ve been on the wait list for a Thor just over a week. So with this latest announcement of the re issue does this mean sideshow will get more stock and the waitlist will convert?

A massive fu to the ebay scalpers...I love it...will be ordering as soon as I can find a supplier. The KO Ancient one has also been reissued no doubt after her appearance in Endgame, which I guess works because I wasn't in the slightest bit interested in her on first release but have ordered this time round, will look nice displayed next to banner or Hulk.

Yeah I've been reconsidering that one as well. Especially since I'll be getting the IW Strange this week to go with her.

Hi guys. I’ve never bought off sideshow before. I’ve been on the wait list for a Thor just over a week. So with this latest announcement of the re issue does this mean sideshow will get more stock and the waitlist will convert?

While I've bought (way too much) stuff from Sideshow, I've never had a waitlist item that was then re-issued. I'm also on the waitlist for Thor and will wait a bit and see what happens, but have to assume that Sideshow being a big HT partner will get more and waitlists will be fulfilled before new orders are taken. That's pure speculation on my part though...

Also wondering this. I just checked now and I'm still on the waitlist.

a few questions
-will this be available quite soon or will it be re-released with the Endgame figures?
-I'm currently on the waitlist on Sideshows website will that be my best shot or should i keep on the lookout cause I really sent want to miss out again?
-If not what other websites could you guys recommend to get this guy?
Many Thanks

Back