1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone experienced any black marks from the eye patch yet? Thinking of putting my patch on but i dunno..

Anyone experienced any black marks from the eye patch yet? Thinking of putting my patch on but i dunno..

I've had the eye patch on mine since I got him last month and looking now there isn't any marks. I probably wouldn't leave it on for any longer than a month or 2 just in case.

I’ve had mine on since the minute I opened him, except when the patch magnet had to be reglued. I don’t think there’s a mark yet, but I’ve also accepted there may eventually be damage, just because I like the patch look so much.

Now that you brought it up I had to check to make sure my eye patch left no mark. Happy to say there is no mark and had it since Christmas day with eye patch on. Like the post above, the look with it is a must have on accessory for me as well

My bad tomato axe arrived today....

oT0UotL.jpg

3iFXEVE.jpg

The eBay user I bought it from says he doesn't have a replacement and offered a partial refund or discount on the light up version.

I opened a case with eBay.

Yeah very sorry to see that happened for you. I ordered mine through giantoys not through eBay. The only thing that is sort of good is that it looks like it broke at the connection seam so could be fixed. I just got mine in on Wednesday and was surprised at how much the led light shines through storm breaker on the blade and back of the hammer part. Very happy with the quality of it even though the seam at one part seems a bit wide.

I finally heard back from Sideshow about my figure defects. They're sending me a new unarmored left arm, and body. Seems like a huge waste to have to destroy them, I wish they had a defect clearance section on their site or something.

I finally heard back from Sideshow about my figure defects. They're sending me a new unarmored left arm, and body. Seems like a huge waste to have to destroy them, I wish they had a defect clearance section on their site or something.
I have a hard time with that as well. For the three replacements I've needed, I've sent the stuff that was damaged back. Worst that happens is that the part I send back is still a better one than some other customer's situation a few months down the line, and then they can at least use that.

Its amazing how much this axe brings out the true GLORY of this figure:pray:. A real thunder god
20190302_123937.jpg

I might get the non light up one later on if I can, but for right now I have no problem with the HT Stormbreaker. The detailing is better and it doesn't look small unless I'm looking at a side by side pic.

Oh my!!!!! That’s amazing!!! Where did you get that Beta Ray sculpt? Make it yourself? He’s one character I wish we’d have seen in the MCU. Give us a Thor 4 Marvel, Hemsworth would be down I feel.
Imo the Hot Toys Storm Breaker looks fine in photos like this in regard to scale. It is small compared to the Bad Tomato one but works.

Last edited:
I can’t remember the name of the dude I got the sculpt from. I got it about two years ago. It could do with a repaint. I’d like the eyes and skin to be more natural and lifelike, and for the helmet to look like real metal.

I’m ok with the scale, but I wish it was a little smaller. In the comics Stormbreaker is comparable in size to Mjolnir. I may modify the handle so it’s about as long as the axe/hammer end, since Mjolnir’s grip is roughly the length of the hammer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back