1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another quick repose.

IMG_0475.jpg

I tried to get Stormbreaker dead centre and the other way up, resting on its head between his feet with both hands placed over the top of the handle. But I don't think you can angle the shoulders or rotate the arms enough to make his hands meet in the middle.

Quite a challenge getting natural poses out of this guy, though the sheer presence and drama of the figure tends to make up for that.

Might experiment with wiring the cape, using the lights and exploring some action poses with the flight stand. Nice to have options! :)

It should come out with your fingernails if you're patient. Maybe try one of those tiny plastic tools HT includes with some figures, but definitely nothing metal.
Fingernails is what I've used so far but my nails almost break off doing it. I thought of those little tools but I can't remember if I have any of them. I feel like I do but I've never used any of them and don't remember what figures come with them.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Fingernails is what I've used so far but my nails almost break off doing it. I thought of those little tools but I can't remember if I have any of them. I feel like I do but I've never used any of them and don't remember what figures come with them.

Iron Spider has one. I’m not sure why, but it has one. Do you have a Swiss Army knife? The plastic toothpick that’s in one of those would work.

Surprisingly now one has done the backpack look. So dont mind if I do. I know it's not in the movie but i added the Walkman.

20190120_233932-01.jpg1548049773-picsay.jpg

Haha, love your pic of Thor with the walkman and captions. The figure looks so lifelike!

Real Jekyll and Hyde figure for me this one. Looks incredible with the bare arms, eye patch and good lighting...but utterly meh straight outta the box in his alternative look.

Lots of option with this figure but I think I’ll go with the chainmail look without the lightning effect when in the shelf only because I already have the bare arms thor dw. Lightning effects are good with action poses & for pictorials
EC5B4984-6BEC-4813-A0DC-80A51A1DCCE6.jpg
89874BE3-770C-48E0-9C1A-3B999489BCB8.jpg
35967007-0D17-4679-85FE-CE6E6BDF1E7D.jpg

I tried the "other" look today and had some fun but one of his eye patches broke soon as I tried to use it. Weak magnet on it. Already emailed sideshow for a replacement. Took some more pics though. Many of you are well acquainted by my humidifier lol last pic is the messed up eye patch

aa5ec7f8d019bc1f1e15a858d3322cdf.jpg
2599c29889a8afbc7331e96b92b79872.jpg
372f035cc0529d6fb888d99c01e0d56c.jpg
d7ecf04eabe4245fb8934520c55a6bc7.jpg
bc0c05d8e1cf4ed58aece9b941523079.jpg
bd4df5afece690f4831fed4924beb3c9.jpg

Had the same thing happen to one of my eye patches. It was a pretty simple fix with super glue! [emoji108]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Had the same thing happen to one of my eye patches. It was a pretty simple fix with super glue! [emoji108]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Eh. I'm not good with arts and crafts. I feel like if I try that ill ruin the magnet entirely. I'd rather have an replacement if I can get it

Sorry for posting this on the wrong thread but I couldn't find the Age of Ultron thor thread. Can anyone tell me what the differences are between the age of Ultron Thor and Dark World Thor?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have the Gladiator Thor. Trying to determine if this is worth getting for the eye patch look. I'm sure they'll do another for Endgame but it probably won't have the patch.

Sorry for posting this on the wrong thread but I couldn't find the Age of Ultron thor thread. Can anyone tell me what the differences are between the age of Ultron Thor and Dark World Thor?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz12Y0tqXlw&t=74s

For me it came down to not liking the open mouth on Dark World (this has 2 versions) - but then AOU had bare arms that scared me. Then I gave up since I needed Thor and got the Roadworn and very happy. I hope the arms hold up over time but whatever. Roadworn apparently used the AOU sculpt.

VS. IW Thor, tho looks like a great fig, I passed. I don't like the short dark hair look for Thor, and am willing to wait to see what End Game brings. Also w. rising costs I gotta be pickier and pickier *sad*. And seems like 'bay prices are still generally high for most from 10-year MCU - even used.:horror

Well if the leaked promo/toy photos are to be believed the Thor for EG will be wearing the ugly white team outfit...PASS!

Back