1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9B6385F2-87E0-4C19-BFE2-99DF9D4B1CCC.jpeg

12bcabc23c3ee2e45e30e509605012cc.jpg

Apologies if this has been posted, but jeez! This is amazing. What is Hot Toys waiting for with this figure? Instant pre order for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thor.jpg

I thought the lighting pieces were too hokey when I first got this figure. Never planned on using them. I have come to enjoy working them into this figure, especially as an accent to the pose. I popped one or two of them out to spin them for the desired effect.

I have not tried lighting this up yet. The base lights up as well.

View attachment 460784

I thought the lighting pieces were too hokey when I first got this figure. Never planned on using them. I have come to enjoy working them into this figure, especially as an accent to the pose. I popped one or two of them out to spin them for the desired effect.

I have not tried lighting this up yet. The base lights up as well.

Really love this pose! Yup the lightning is a great highlight

I'm just concern about the size of the axe. Hope HT correct that. Then again...that would be asking too much. :lol

I think I'll probably stick with the IW reissue myself, since he just seemed a lot more badass in that movie, and also because of the multiple looks you can get out of that figure.

Although if I do decide to get the Endgame figure I could just keep the IW one in his pirate look to differentiate them more, which I frankly prefer to his final battle look anyway.

I think I'll probably stick with the IW reissue myself, since he just seemed a lot more badass in that movie, and also because of the multiple looks you can get out of that figure.

Although if I do decide to get the Endgame figure I could just keep the IW one in his pirate look to differentiate them more, which I frankly prefer to his final battle look anyway.

Exactly my plan.

Right now I think I'm actually more intrigued about the updated stormbreaker than the figure itself.

Back