Hot Toys Indiana Jones & the Dial of Destiny

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah in the pic I found of Ford below the width of the crown looks OK, but by comparison the overall height of the crown on the figure's hat appears a tad too tall. It may just be that it's sitting a bit too high on his head but something's causing it to appear off. Another possibility is that it's a slightly different hat compared to his Raiders hat & our brains are rejecting it because it doesn't match our expectations. The front pinch/dimples start higher than those on the Raiders hat, which start right at the top of the hat band. That said, the "natural light" hat in Frenchy's post looks closer to the Raiders hat than any other photo I've seen from DoD.

Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 18-38-54 ‘Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny’ Indy deserved a bett...png

455661-HT-DoD-Indy-10.jpg

Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 18-53-56 20 Adventurous Facts About em Raiders of the Lost Ark _em.png

Found this image on Instagram and wanted to share. Ford's stuntman wearing a mask but what's interesting is he had the second belt. I think this would have been cool if he had it in film with holster and revolver. Or at least he should have had it in the opening sequence on the train.
Screenshot_20230718_075353_Instagram.jpg

Found this image on Instagram and wanted to share. Ford's stuntman wearing a mask but what's interesting is he had the second belt. I think this would have been cool if he had it in film with holster and revolver. Or at least he should have had it in the opening sequence on the train. View attachment 650378

I want a figure of that Creeper Ford.

All things considered, the mask is pretty great and well done. It serves it's purpose looking enough like Ford for the stunts.

When are they releasing the young OG Raiders Indy figure which is what everyone really wants ??

Never.

Old Ford is a one-off from this movie -- I believe a requirement of the license holder. And HT tends to steer clear of movies that fail at the boxoffice and/or seem unpopular.

That said, I also hope for a young Ford and a Mads.

Never.

Old Ford is a one-off from this movie -- I believe a requirement of the license holder. And HT tends to steer clear of movies that fail at the boxoffice and/or seem unpopular.

That said, I also hope for a young Ford and a Mads.
Even If true they know a young Indy from the film would be a cash grab so why not. They might also make one from the ot films as they know it's people's most wanted.

Even If true they know a young Indy from the film would be a cash grab so why not. They might also make one from the ot films as they know it's people's most wanted.

Not sure they consider it a ''cash grab'' honestly. It's the same 20-30 people here that want one.

I would hope Indy's staying power was longer than it was, but I'm just not sure anymore.

Maybe HT will make a real-hair Indy as an FU to InArt. I wish.

Not sure they consider it a ''cash grab'' honestly. It's the same 20-30 people here that want one.

I would hope Indy's staying power was longer than it was, but I'm just not sure anymore.

Maybe HT will make a real-hair Indy as an FU to InArt. I wish.
Watch Inart give us the ultimate Raiders Indy and HT then tries to make one then.

Back