• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys in the UK - Godfather + DX Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anubis

Super Freak
Reaction score
UPDATE: Thanks for the offers guys, but just to let you know, these are now unavailable for a while, as I don't have access to them. However, they will most likely go up again at some point, and when they do i'll bump this thread. :)

Hey guys, I recently passed the second year of my degree, and i've got to go away to a different uni for my third and final year, and with that comes a load of expenses. :(
So here are just a couple (for now) HT figures, both have been displayed very briefly behind glass in a smoke/light free room, but are absolutely mint, with everything included.

HT MMS91: Godfather Don Vito Corleone: £170 shipped

HT DX01: Joker: £150 shipped

I'm not really flexible on the prices, as i'm literally just looking to get back what I paid for them, plus shipping in the UK. And i'm only looking to sell to the UK.
The Godfather box does have a very tiny bit of 'battle damage', just a small scratch and a very small dent on the top, not very noticeable, but it's exactly how I recieved it.

These really are 2 of Hot Toys' best! :rock:rock

Any questions, just drop me a PM. :duff

Last edited:
PMed mate, also would it be possible to see a picture of the "damage" on the box? I know it's not a lot but just need to check.

Back