Hot Toys hunting advice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAROTO

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would appreciate if you guys help me with your advice. Im hunting Predator1, Dutch, T-800 and T-1000. Right now i only have enough money to buy a T-1000, what would be your advice? Buy the T1000 now that is "cheap" or keep saving to buy a Predator1 as soon as posible before value increases?

thanks a lot.

Hmm, the T-1000 seems like it should be good for hunting down a T-800, maybe contact Carl Weathers about finding Dutch. He won't be easy though, he's smart, he's well trained and he sets traps. Just make sure you use camouflage paint on your face like in Call of Duty.

Man, how come nobody take these kind of threads serious. Dude is obvious new to the hobby. We all should help him out. Save up for the Predator 1. Since T-1000 is cheap, you can buy him another day.

if you only can afford t1000 for 149 or so

pay your light bill

Man, how come nobody take these kind of threads serious. Dude is obvious new to the hobby. We all should help him out. Save up for the Predator 1. Since T-1000 is cheap, you can buy him another day.

Worst advice ever. Buy a few T-1000 now while they are still cheap, hold for a year+, then sell/ trade them later to buy a predator. If it's not too late, pick up a t-800 for trade bait too, but maybe too late.

First: Don't make a BS thread regarding HT products. This is a question you could just have easily asked in the T-1000 thread. :wink1:

Second: Save that money and buy your NECA/McFarlane collection back. You're not going to get very far into HT with such a small budget. Especially given the new prices of DX figures. :huh

First: Don't make a BS thread regarding HT products. This is a question you could just have easily asked in the T-1000 thread. :wink1:

Second: Save that money and buy your NECA/McFarlane collection back. You're not going to get very far into HT with such a small budget. Especially given the new prices of DX figures. :huh

The question isnt about the T-1000. Its about collecting: buy the new ones or buy the old ones first.

My budget, its isnt as low as it may seem. I mean, I just started collecting a couple of months ago and have bought the 3 DX figures and the Godfather, but I dont want to keep this rythm... thats why I want to mark my priorities.

Its a shame most people isnt taking my thread seriously. Thanks to the guys who help.

:lecture

use that money to buy the neca version.

you get t1000 AND the predator.

And you can get a t800 as well.

not much of a hunter. anybody got any Hot Toys fishing advice?

I would seriously suggest not hunting down Hot Toys figures with a harpoon:

htrambo004.jpg

I would save for the P1 because that's probably the rarest & dearest & then go for Dutch. You'll probably have to pay a bit more for a T800, T1000 down the line but the prices for P1 & Dutch will be even higher & rarer to find down the line. Good luck hunting these down & welcome to an expensive hobby

Back