• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Hulk, Iron man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a figure off him last week and recieved it yesterday. No problems with my transaction.

I think its just a lack of communication, may not even be his fault. Some of us live on here for more hours a day than others.

When other people's money is involved, it's best to communicate. He's logged in a bunch of times. Won't be dealing with him again, but that's just me. Good luck to you, Hellion.

Hellion has been updated.

My apologies for not getting back at Ryno, asap. I've received TONS of "I'll take it" PM's from various members and then not responding immediately, go figure, it seems like a good portion of members in this forum does this, all the time.

Hellion was one of those people advising he will take the Hulk, hours passed by and I didn't receive any payment from him, so I immediately assumed that he backed out. I went ahead and dealt with Ryno. he asked me to check if the neck articulation is working, I said I'll check it and let him know.

The next morning, a payment from Hellion came through. The item now has been sold to Hellion.

My fault is not notifying Ryno that the first buyer actually came through.

No harm done, just a miscommunication.

Thanks,

Hellion has been updated.

My apologies for not getting back at Ryno, asap. I've received TONS of "I'll take it" PM's from various members and then not responding immediately, go figure, it seems like a good portion of members in this forum does this, all the time.

Hellion was one of those people advising he will take the Hulk, hours passed by and I didn't receive any payment from him, so I immediately assumed that he backed out. I went ahead and dealt with Ryno. he asked me to check if the neck articulation is working, I said I'll check it and let him know.

The next morning, a payment from Hellion came through. The item now has been sold to Hellion.

My fault is not notifying Ryno that the first buyer actually came through.

No harm done, just a miscommunication.

Thanks,

That would be my fault. I sent a PM saying I'd take him then went to bed. When I woke up I had a PM with TakaraJins PayPal address so I just went right ahead and sent payment. I probably should have PM'd him again to confirm it was still for sale.

Thanks for clearing it up. No harm done.. I got one anyways for the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back