hot toys "hellraiser" (would be cool)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really after seeing how nice the costuming on Edward Scissorhands turned out, I think HT would totally nail the Cenobite costumes :lecture

Re: hot toys "hellraiser"

ok, you guys are taking this too damn seriusly, f'n ad agencies lie all the damn time, go complain to them.

Sorry we're taking it "serisuly" but what you did was just plain dumb, your topci was very misleading and a lot of people here would love Hellraiser stuff from Hot toys.

Sorry we're taking it "serisuly" but what you did was just plain dumb, your topci was very misleading and a lot of people here would love Hellraiser stuff from Hot toys.

My "topci" was misleading, however, I highly doubt it deserved to receive a hissey fit. A lot of people would love hellraiser stuff from hot toys, including me, but again, that’s not a sufficient reason to try to put me down and get all pissed off. I'm sorry if my tittle offended you.

MUHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA !

2492333665_7fa7a7885b.jpg

My "topci" was misleading, however, I highly doubt it deserved to receive a hissey fit. A lot of people would love hellraiser stuff from hot toys, including me, but again, that’s not a sufficient reason to try to put me down and get all pissed off. I'm sorry if my tittle offended you.

:nono tisk...tisk. I warned you this would happen the first day you posted the thread with that title:

Personally, I'd change the thread's name before a flamewar starts...:devil

and, gratuitous spelling errors aside, quoting the Joker....

Why so serius dude?

...is sooooooooooo last season. :lol

Back