Hot Toys Han Solo Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll pick this up then I can swap heads between the smuggler version and this one.

I'm on board for this as well to swap the head. I'm thinking taking a better tallish body, using this head, and the SSC empire Han clothes for a 'never tell me the odds' figure. I think it would work even better if Hot toys ever does the falcon cockpit. Otherwise I'll have to wait for Jazz to make one. :)

I'd love to know where HT's got there Han Solo's hair from since when does he have hair like that in the film ?
just been looking through some stills

I think they might have gotten it from one of the cockpit scenes like this one. Except that they decided to turn his bangs into some ugly, solid flap of hair for some reason.

Cfapture.JPG

I need to find someone in Hong Kong that will be able to get this for me, as my usual supplier doesnt think they will get any of this figure :(

Finally, I am glad they are also using the armor and belt from their ANH troopers.

They look so weird together in that one picture. The head on each by itself looks off, but together it's like some Twilight Zone, alternate universe versions of Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford.

And I'll still probably order this one. Frick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:rotfl:rotfl I hear ya!

I’ll just echo what most have been saying—the sculpt is…questionable.

There’s always hope that they’ll tweak it/redo it like they did the regular Han release. But since it’s they one they’ve been using for the past year at the cons, it seems unlikely. Otherwise they would have tweaked it before this reveal.

I was all set on getting this one even though I don’t have Luke. I even *just* sold my Sideshow Han & Luke Stormie set, hoping I would eventually upgrade. But getting a good look at the sculpt makes me rethink this as a sure buy.

I’ll most likely still get it since I’m focusing on Han. I may switch the heads with this and smuggler Han like everyone’s been saying. The smirk might play better on the regular outfit.

$12 more than Luke, huh? I guess that's the price of the light up backdrop/base!

I also don't have any HT stormies, so this makes a good twofer.

I don't mind the figure but the price (like many) justifies I don't really need it. And for that reason I do thank HT & SS for keeping my collection lean and not full of FAT if prices were reasonable.

Ordered. Once I sell off the HS and light up stand this will be a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back