Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally received my Tarkin/Vader 2pk from BBTS - they were trapped in my PoL for almost a month - and he is a fantastic looking figure. Just in aw when I removed him from the box.

d6d674a79ac1f30bcbc3cd5ae7ca23eb.jpg
b433e6811963ffb61577b068ed89cefd.jpg
8963b611bd8bf7d5d29f41a6b04ec1f2.jpg
a582ff3d0b35181d71b5ffb7d2ef5966.jpg

e4de47888f6d23301996f626943dc054.jpg
815d7dd616e8b59cee819a08a1d066d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^Damn now that is a diorama if I’ve ever seen one. It looks spectacular good sir! I love that Dutch angle shot of Tarkin and Vader as well. I am thoroughly jealous!

How come Tarkin is missing the code cylinders in some of the pics?

Yeah, got Tarkin and Hoth Leia pretty close together and definitely more excited by him. He is just so awesome next to Vader. I haven’t even moved his arms from his sides. Too scared to even try simple poses. :lol

That might be a wise decision, he creases up with the tiniest of movements. I barely touched him :lol

I mean just look at the wrinkles in those great pics right above as well.

Let us know if you DO pose him :lol

Death Star diorama is perfect for the ANH figures. Great display thanks for sharing.

Amazing shots!!!! Are those from the famous guy on the sideshow collections who made those SW dioramas?

Amazing shots!!!! Are those from the famous guy on the sideshow collections who made those SW dioramas?

Yup Jazzinc. He is a great guy. Makes the best and affordable diorama 's.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn E6853 met Tapatalk

This guy is killer. One of the best sculpts I've seen in this scale. Can't say the same for tupac Vader, unfortunately (my old HT modded Vader will do for the pic).
9fd215e687892ebd0f1c48d45707f9ec.jpg

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Pulled the trigger on the two-pack. I already have the rogue one Vader but couldn't pass up the chance for the New Hope version as well. Can't wait!

Pulled the trigger on the two-pack. I already have the rogue one Vader but couldn't pass up the chance for the New Hope version as well. Can't wait!

I’ll gladly buy some of the duplicate gloves from you.

I have a question about tarkins hair. Do yours have a line (seem?) in the middle of the head?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn E6853 met Tapatalk

Back