Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now to decide... pair Tarkin with Vader OR Vader with Jedi Luke?? Aaaaaah.

I'd been considering pulling a bash together.

I've been tempted by bashes so often... thank god I passed each time.

This HT version should be more than satisfactory. I'm really excited that HT decided to do this one. Hope for Krennic as well.

But with Tarkin, I can finally, truly, say my ANH display is complete. Not finished mind you, but complete.

Hot Toys releasing Tarkin like "We need a statement, not a manifesto." Can't wait to see this "manifesto" at the end of the week!!

I didn't see it yet, but I just want to go on the record here. Terrible head sculpt. Hot toys should just release what's pictured and no head. Its a travesty. :)

The great news that sets the world of collectors of sixth scale star wars on fire. This realization eventually opens the way for General Hux or Krennic and it's cool!

Awesome news. The sad thing is his Cushing likeness will probably be better than how he looked in RO. ;) I'll take it though, now bring on Cassian/Krennic! :rock

This is very exciting. I have zero interest in a Vader figure, or other Imperials. But I've been a fan of Peter Cushing long before his appearance in Star Wars, so this is a must.

Can't wait to display Tarkin alongside Vader. To me it echoes Dr. Frankenstein and the monster from the old Hammer Horror movies.

This is very exciting. I have zero interest in a Vader figure, or other Imperials. But I've been a fan of Peter Cushing long before his appearance in Star Wars, so this is a must.

I too was a big fan of Peter's work before his Tarkin role
His Hammer roles certainly made a big impression on me whist growing up.

Nice to see so many people excited about a release. Not sure if i will pick it up though.

Back