Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PT fans are extinct. Their fire has gone out of the universe. Prime Clone our friend is all that is left of their religion.

The ability to destroy prequel fans is insignificant next to the power of the millennials.

Khev you were the Chosen One. You were supposed to destroy the Tarkin thread, not join them! You were supposed to bring balance to the pre-orders. Not leave the Prequels in darkness

Last edited:
Khev you were the Chosen One. You were supposed to destroy the Tarkin thread, not join them! You were supposed to bring balance to the pre-orders. Not leave the Prequels in darkness

Look, I ain't in this thread for the PT, and I'm not in it for you, Princess. I expect to be well repped, I'm in it for the laughs!

Can't wait till this gets put up for order .....

“We should be able to see it by now.”

98f6770fb710cef5f7c41a2da200de4c--pilots-red.jpg

For those of us posting in both threads. "Several fighters have broken off from the main group. Come with me!"

The more you tighten your grip War-Gar the more posts will slip through your fingers.

In a way, you have determined the choice of the thread which will be destroyed first.

Since you are reluctant to join us in the post count, I have chosen to test this thread on your home thread of Anakin!

Back