Hot Toys Giger Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome job Devil. Your going to all make me not want this figure if they don't make the changes now...:lol
The stand is awesome.

Photo Manipulation Mod 3
alienmod3.png

PERFECTION!

Come on Hot Toys...

TAKE THE HINT!!

I know hot toys go round the forums but again I think a few of us should send them emails with that pic , whats the harm in trying ?.
Anyone got their email address ? , I can't find it via their new site.

I know hot toys go round the forums but again I think a few of us should send them emails with that pic , whats the harm in trying ?.
Anyone got their email address ? , I can't find it via their new site.

There's a contact link at the bottom of the homepage.

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=pages&page_id=contact

Hong Kong Head Office
20/F, Southtex Building, No. 51 Tsun Yip Street,
Kwun Tong, Kowloon
Hong Kong
Tel: (+852) 2836 3295 Fax: (+852) 2783 9359
Email: [email protected]

Japan Office
HOT TOYS JAPAN Co., Inc.
Forest Yoyogi A1, 3rd Floor, Yoyogi 5-67-5, Shibuya-Ku,
Tokyo 151-0053,
Japan
Tel: (+81) 03-3468-7771 Fax: (+81) 03-3468-7772
Web Site: www.hottoys.jp
Email: [email protected]

:slap sorry , don't know how I missed that !. Thanks for the info.
Which one should we send pics too then ?.... or both ?. :lol

Devil's photo mod 3 really makes it shocking to look back at the original pics and see how far off the mark they are.

I don't think it would hurt sending one to both. Seriously.

:rock I'm doing it now then. :rock
Everyone else get sending those emails with Devils pic !.
Just say we think your ALIEN figure looks great but in order to be accurate the head and colour of the body needs changing , I'm sure ( if they care ) they will look into what we mean at the least.

Ok, before anyone starts sending stuff to Hot Toys, don't you think we should vote as a group which variation to send them. I've seen many different mods, and only Devil's Mod 3 is really appealing, I haven't liked the black dome versions and I fear if those get sent and followed through.

I'm glad we have folks who take the time to work these images, but we also need to be organized and a majority behind speciific artwork sent into Hot Toys. Unless it's a photo of the Giger suit, anything of the figure should be put to vote and elected to be what the majority of people here agree they'd like the final figure to look like.

Ok, before anyone starts sending stuff to Hot Toys, don't you think we should vote as a group which variation to send them. I've seen many different mods, and only Devil's Mod 3 is really appealing, I haven't liked the black dome versions and I fear if those get sent and followed through.

I'm glad we have folks who take the time to work these images, but we also need to be organized and a majority behind speciific artwork sent into Hot Toys. Unless it's a photo of the Giger suit, anything of the figure should be put to vote and elected to be what the majority of people here agree they'd like the final figure to look like.

Ok , I think thats a good idea. My damn mail site wouldn't load anyway , guess that was a sign.
I was going to send Devils mod 3 , does everyone else agree on this ?.
Or do we need another making ? . :D

I'll make a thread.. it needs one.

I think we should start a poll thread, if everyone with mod photos could just post them all in a single post here, I'll take each set and setup a poll thread.

I don't mean to put a damper on things, but we just went through situations like this with DX Joker and DX Batman. People are making photo mods regarding colors and things, which is fine, however, I find a lot of personal taste/opinion playing into their selections, and I don't agree with them and prefer the original figures versus their "fixes" and yet if they mailed them in and what not, there's a chance my figure could suck because their opinion got through. Hell, I'm sure even in the grand scheme, if the majority of this site agreed on something, the majority of collectors may not agree with us, but I think a majority vote is a better method than everyone just coming up with their own things and sending them off promptly.

Yep. Well... I'm completely fine with what Devil posted so unless something else which rivals it is posted theres my vote !. :rock

Ok, from Devil, I assume these are just color tints and dome fogging variations, no tweaking to the skull eyes under the dome, looks like shortening of the 6th finger (thumb) as well.

NUMBER 1

alienmod1.png

NUMBER 2

alienmod2.png

NUMBER 3

alienmod3.png

Well personally I prefer number 3. Just looks more like the alien to me with the majority of the dome being white and not black so if theres any photo I send its likely to be that one.

I can tell you all that you're not going to get a "white tinted" dome, if they even make any changes.

You'll get a bone colored underskull with a dark tinted dome.

So...plan on that accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back