• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys, Gentle Giant and Sideshow for sale, LOWERED PRICES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luis138

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here in this hopeless f*king hole we call L.A.
Hello everyone,

I am selling these Hot Toys, Sideshow and Gentle Giant figures. Shipping not included.

These figures all come complete with the original boxes and the ones that were displayed were displayed in a glass case in a smoke free home.

Paypal accepted, please include Paypal fees.

If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

HOT TOYS PREDATOR 1 $280 (Never displayed, only opened for inspection. Comes with brown shipper box)
HOT TOYS ALDO RAINE $160 (Never displayed, only opened for inspections. Comes with brown shipper box)
GENTLE GIANT BOBA FETT STATUE $200 (Never displayed, only opened for inspection)
HOT TOYS LOST PREDATOR $300 (Displayed for a short period of time, comes complete)
GENTLE GIANT TIE FIGHTER BUST $40 (Displayed for a short period of time)
GENTLE GIANT DARTH VADER ANAKIN REVEALED EXCLUSIVE $50 (Displayed for a short period of time)
SIDESHOW KI-ADI MUNDI $60 (Displayed for a short period of time)
SIDESHOW BLACK AND WHITE MORT $65 (Never displayed)
HOT TOYS BATPOD $950 shipped SOLD
HOT TOYS JOKER $150 (This is the original release, never displayed, only opened for inspection)

I will be adding more items during these days. Shoot me any reasonable offer, worse case scenario I say no, nothing happened. This is what I think are reasonable prices but they are not set in stone.

Thank you,

Luis

Last edited:
Back