• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reelism

Freakzoid
Reaction score
hello freaks I have a few HT figures I'd like to sell. accepting pay pal... I can only ship to domestic US addresses (shipping fees included in asking price) I have a little feedback here (+13) and rebelscum (6 years). thx for looking.

Dutch EX mint complete 280.00 (sold)
IMG_0302.jpg

Billy sole 190.00 (sold)
IMG_0307.jpg

marcus wright x2 (sold)
john connor (sold)
elder pred (not for sale)
Wolf predator no box (mint & complete) 250.00 (sold)
T-800 with mini gun & ammo case / custom m79 grenade launcher and custom made bandolier w/nades 350.00 (mint & complete)
hot toys t-700 (mint & complete) 150.00
hot toys t-600 exclusive (ex rubber mask version) (mint & complete) 200.00
DSCN0201.jpg

SSC Terminator T-800 (mint & complete) 60.00
lost predator 250.00 (mint & complete) P2 breather mask pictured but not included.
TDK Batman comes with complete bruce wayne 350.00 (mint & complete)
Iron Man MKIII with complete tony stark 325.00 no box (mint & complete)
DSCN0202.jpg

not pictured but for sale:
(2) trutypes #38's 45$ each
(nrfb) one long hair (ttm14)
(nrfb) one short hair (ttm08) (sold).

Last edited:
Bump. Adjusted the prices a bit. Appreciate the input about the prices. But if you don't like the prices please move on (mods feel free to get my back here). I'm willing to negotiate but don't low ball me to death and complain the prices are to steep. Ty and good luck.

Back