• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys for sale: Iron Man 3 MMS191 / DX 10 / MOS / Mark 3-with complete tony stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reelism

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks'
I have a few hot toys figures I'd like to let go to other collectors. standard rules apply here (common courtesy and respect). Shipping and pay pal fees are not included in the listing prices below. looking to deal with (contiguous/domestic) buyers when it comes to shipping. I have feedback on rebelscum (10 years) ebay (14 years) and here as well (6 years). most of my feedback here was lost to the new updated feedback thread a while back. but, I still have a few transactions that made the cut. I'd really like to let these go to fellow collectors and good homes. please see the descriptions below for pics/condition of the figures. willing to negotiate within reason so please take that into consideration before making any offers. thanks for looking.

Hot Toys:

Iron Man 3 (MMS191) Tony Stark Armor Testing Workshop: 310$
(still sealed in shipper never opened/shipped to me in separate box-pack out)
dosen't get shipped in better condition. mint.
iron-man-3-mech-test.jpg

Iron Man mark 3 with complete tony stark: 350$
hot toys iron man mark 3. he comes complete with all original items except there is NO box included. as an added bonus i have included a complete tony stark body and suit to complement the mark 3 (see pics). he comes with his own stand and i used a brand new tru-type body (purchased new from ebay) as well as a complete custom suit (purchased new from ebay) with all the trimmings (suit: pants jacket shoes w/laces shirt tie belt socks) please see pics for details on the figures. all the lights work but new batteries will be required.
lost-pred.jpg

pic of brand new tru type i used:
IMG_0121.jpg

ebay auction photo of suit:
tony-s.jpg

Captain America Avengers: 310$
opened inspected-nm/mint complete with shipper. no flaking on shield.
captain-america-avengers.jpg

Terminator DX10: 300$
opened inspected-nm/mint complete with shipper.
dx10.jpg

Man of Steel: 180$
opened inspected-nm/mint complete with shipper.
mos.jpg

Back