Hot Toys Facebook contest ?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would prefer
MMS DX Joker
MMS DX Batman
Iron Man Mark 3 Battle Damaged Version
Wolverine:naughty

Thanks for the heads up! I just joined, hopefully not too late!

Either way, I should probably subscribe to that page anyway.

They got over 200 'likes' so now there will 30 prizes. Tomorrow last day to enter.

Great that we have received over 200 “like”s to support us to give away more lucky draw gifts! In view of the great support, we are going to give away a total of 30 gifts to our fans! Stay tuned with us for results announcement this week!

Look what just showed up at the Toy Hunters display !!!!!

20091206_eae928fe347af4d046bawW2qKvQBDgzX.jpg

Is this the prize ??? :horror

EDIT- OMG I just figured it out, The prize is a 1/6 Christmas sweater for Tony to wear :rotfl

Look what just showed up at the Toy Hunters display !!!!!

20091206_eae928fe347af4d046bawW2qKvQBDgzX.jpg

Is this the prize ??? :horror

EDIT- OMG I just figured it out, The prize is a 1/6 Christmas sweater for Tony to wear :rotfl

what if we dont have Tony Stark they should give us Tony Stark also:naughty

Ugh, all these people posting entries on their wall are so annoying! Can't they read?! HT have posted the link to the discussion like 100 times! :mad:

Rant over! :D

I'm really curious to see what it is if it is the new Stark Figure those are going to be some lucky people

Ugh, all these people posting entries on their wall are so annoying! Can't they read?! HT have posted the link to the discussion like 100 times! :mad:

Rant over! :D

I KNOW!! SO annoying. Plus all these people just joing up for the chance of a prize I find a little irritating.

Hope somebody here gets it.

30 prizes.

I KNOW!! SO annoying. Plus all these people just joing up for the chance of a prize I find a little irritating.

:lecture
And I've read a few entries, people are listing figures that have either been released prior to '09 (eg Leon, Billie Jean MJ) or figures that haven't even come out yet (eg DX Bats, Blade)!!!! Seriously, there are some thick people out there!

Back