• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys EX Don Vito Corleone Godfather Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filip629

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have for sale the Hot Toys Don Corleone Movie Masterpiece Series 91 Godfather figure. The figure was displayed for a few months then put back in its box. The figure comes with ALL the accessories that were included with the figure and is the Sideshow EX version.

Asking price is $550 shipped to lower 48 States. Shipping will be via UPS Ground services and include signature confirmation and insurance. Payment to be made via paypal and I will cover the paypal fees. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

DSC00977_zps3887d514.jpg

DSC00980_zps3bc78ea5.jpg

DSC00981_zpsf3f8a46e.jpg

DSC00984_zpsc2a18706.jpg

DSC00985_zpse3944485.jpg

Ohhh if I could afford this sweet tomato aha! Good luck in your sale if I did t have to wait 3 weeks till payday I'd take this now aha!

Good luck picking one up. Give me a holler if some funds become available. I'm open to reasonable offers.

On that note....BUMPEROOSKI!

Good evening! Are you particularly only looking for Cash, or would you Consider a Great Trade? A choice of a 3R DID Brand New in Excellent brand New Condition Never Opened Hermann Goering Figure 1/6 OR a Rare Adolf Hitler 1929-1939 GM608 1/6 both Valued at some big money! Kindly let me know, much appreciated, thank you!
Tom

Sold 2 1/2 years ago newbie...look at the dates before you bring up old posts...

Back