1/6 Hot Toys - EP. VIII - BB-9E

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's this from? Any other new figures?

Beijing Toy show is on this weekend. Looked like it was mainly Cosbabies, but maybe they have some 1/6 on scale too ??

BLNadal needs to let us know where the pic comes from. Were there any other figures displayed ?

More info needed !!!!

I thought they might make a figure of this, I think he looks cool with the see-through grills

bb-9e_029443ae.jpeg

Yeah, he's a no brainer for HT. Half the mould exists already from BB8. And the head is something the size and complexity of an accessory piece to some other figures.

Someone called him the "imperial heater droid" with those vents. Will be interesting if they make him light up inside like that.

There is no way this isn't a pack in with another figure. If not with Kylo then most likely with Phasma. I haven't ordered Kylo yet, fingers crossed a deluxe version hits with this soon.

If HT really wanted to move this they should have done a 2 pack with BB-8.

There is no way this isn't a pack in with another figure. If not with Kylo then most likely with Phasma. I haven't ordered Kylo yet, fingers crossed a deluxe version hits with this soon.

If HT really wanted to move this they should have done a 2 pack with BB-8.

Agree Mike. I'm sure they'll probably do both. As a deluxe with another figure. And as full light up 2 Pack version with light up BB8 (lighter thumbs up etc as TurdFerguson suggested).

I like the eye, I'm pretty sure that's an intentional nod to Hal from 2001.

Ahh ok, a menacing astromech. Lol i guess bb8 was such a hit why not market on it. Makes sense. A lil lame tho lol

There's always been alternate versions of the droids on screen from as far back as 1977, especially black evil counterparts.

Likely you won't even see this droid in the movie on first viewing.

There's always been alternate versions of the droids on screen from as far back as 1977, especially black evil counterparts.

True, theres a c3po in every color i think lol

Ahh ok, a menacing astromech. Lol i guess bb8 was such a hit why not market on it. Makes sense. A lil lame tho lol

True, theres a c3po in every color i think lol

There are 4 confirmed BB variants in this film already. Disney is even selling a 4-Pack at their parks in the smaller 3" scale.

BB-8

kKqNJyY.png

BB-9E (was nicknamed BB-H8 on set)

P8K9rT9.png

BB-4

BLfBvUx.png

2BB-2

loolFm4.png

I wouldn't be shocked if HT figures out a way to pack them in with various figures to make them Deluxe versions. I'm sure Rey will come with BB-8 again. Finn might come with another.

I hope everyone doesn't get a bb. Seems a bit much. But im sure half of these guys will just be background characters. There was a huge uproar for bossk too back before empire came out lol.

I know, idiots flipping their lids like they thought BB8 was some wonderful one of a kind bot. :lol

Back