Hot Toys Electro review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's actually a pretty cool figure. Don't know if all the hate is more related to the movie though.

I think it's funny how everyone complains that HT doesn't make more villains, then they complain about the ones that they do make.

They make Electro and Mandarin, but they don't make Ronan. :lol

Figure looks nice and I was fine with the Electro design, much more so than Rhino. Movie was okay but glad Spider-Man being rebooted with Marvel involvement (FF next please). I'll probably grab the figure once Sideshow puts it on sale for a crazy low price.

It's actually a pretty cool figure. Don't know if all the hate is more related to the movie though.

I think it's funny how everyone complains that HT doesn't make more villains, then they complain about the ones that they do make.

They make Electro and Mandarin, but they don't make Ronan. :lol
I suspect the issue is that very few fans wanted this specific villain, as you kind of allude to. Movie was a bit average, and he was far from the best thing in it. And the design is pretty terrible IMO.

what a turd, cant believe hot toys even bothered... then again they gave us Goblin "snowboard adventure doll" ...

...which is part of my collection only because I got him for $80 on Black Friday a few years back !

And I'm not sure I'd pay much more than that for Electro.

Back