Hot Toys DX24 & DX25 Bespin Luke Skywalker (Regular and Exclusive versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is this figure actually selling out and going to waitlist everywhere? I didn't think I would need to be in a rush to get one, but it seems to be selling out on all the sites. Or is it just this first batch?

So is this figure actually selling out and going to waitlist everywhere? I didn't think I would need to be in a rush to get one, but it seems to be selling out on all the sites. Or is it just this first batch?
Hard to tell anymore, just to be safe I ordered the deluxe even though I don’t care for extras at all.

My Luke has arrived. Hooray. Won't have time to open it up until later though.

Attachments

• 20230619_104246.jpg
    20230619_104246.jpg
    837 KB · Views: 0
Got Luke today. Think I may like it more that the Mando version. That base is amazing, absolutely love it, apart from the waist grabber. Yet again I've had to dip into the spares for a regular crotch grabber (that sounds all kinds of wrong). Suit is a bit tight and difficult to work with but loving the end result. Didn't get the previous Bespin Luke so this is a win for me. Anyway we come here for the pics mostly so here you go...

Bespin Luke_01.jpg
Bespin Luke_02.jpg
Bespin Luke_03.jpg
Bespin Luke_04.jpg

Selling out? Made so few did they? Hmmmm... why would they do that?

Battle-damaged Luke Bespin IS coming!!!!!

Just hope the wait isn't as long as it was between SS Pilot Luke and HT Snowspeeder Luke.

Says a lot about Hot Toys that were already expecting a slightly altered mostly reused figure for the same price we just paid for a basic original figure. The line between Hot Toys and Hasbro gets blurrier by the day.

For those that have the figure, how does the strap on his thigh connect? Is there a magnet that I am missing? It seems like two pieces of strap with no magnets or velcro. Thanks

For those that have the figure, how does the strap on his thigh connect? Is there a magnet that I am missing? It seems like two pieces of strap with no magnets or velcro. Thanks
Feed the leg through the strap and then attach the belt to the waist. That's pretty much it.

Love seeing these pics and shipping notices. Mine is on payment plan so I gotta suck it up:(

I kinda wish I'd gotten OT Boba when he was up. Hope HT does another one in the future.
He’s a great figure! I had the original release and sold him and regretted it. I was able to find a 40th anniversary for a reasonable price. I’m really hoping they do a ROTJ 2.0

Back