Hot Toys DX24 & DX25 Bespin Luke Skywalker (Regular and Exclusive versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DX07 with Mando Luke head and Pilot Luke hair
70802631186__06947625-B233-4AF2-896F-A8E095944F2F.jpeg

Attachments

• 70802633408__63324506-18AB-402A-840D-BE0B876563B9.jpeg
    70802633408__63324506-18AB-402A-840D-BE0B876563B9.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
They are different right? Some of the reviewers are saying the Bespin sculpt is exactly the same as Mando Luke, but this video is the first time that they look different right next to each other.
CGI Luke appears to have more of a frown going on. Maybe it's just the angle or the paint apps that make it appear different.

We need a Hall of Armour for all the Hot toys Luke's now.
Iron Man has one.
Batman looks to have one.
Come on Hot toys!!

😉

Not watching the review but just from the thumbnail its nice to see the foam actually holding some accessories nowadays.

Are people actually debating whether this sculpt and the mando sculpt are different? You really think they released two figures within months of each other with two completely different but brand new sculpts?

They are the exact same mould, and subsequently have the exact same issues.

That flight suit is terrible, Horrible fit, HUGE stitching, off color, and too clean.

Some of that is fixable, most is not...

But it will probably be the last Bespin Luke to be had....

Justin's review is up.

Good review and comparisons. DX07 definitely shows its age here.

I hope and pray for a new battle-damaged Luke Bespin as an SDCC exclusive. I think that would give me the BEST of both figures.

Imagine these two mixed together...

Justin review 6-10-23 (4).jpg

And then the new BD Luke posed with this guy...

Justin review 6-10-23 (5).jpg

Last edited:
After watching Justin’s review and the side by side comparison the new one is so much better than the DX07.

I thought I would be content just keeping my DX07 but now I’m not so sure. I mean I will keep it either way, but I may need to add the new one to the collection at some point.

Also love the carbon chamber base and the fact that it can light-up with USB. So glad Hot Toys is finally starting to incorporate that into pieces instead of batteries.

I definitely like the DX07 BD pants and boots better (at least we know the DX07 boots will last). I'd love to try and match the DX24 jacket to the DX07 pants, as the DX07 chest pockets drive me crazy (too big, too high). And of course, use the new head. The DX24 belt is also likely better.

I'm in the minority I guess. I was never interested in BD outfit of DX07. So if this is better than clean version of DX07, I'm sold.

Back