1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goddamnit Hot Toys what will it take to remake my T2 Terminators!

They’re waiting for the clothes on everyone’s to turn to dust.

It’s like the original ED-209. Once everyone’s Dome cracked and dried up, they put out the 2.0! :lol

Does anyone know what material hot toys used to make the DX02 Batman? [i ask, as i'm just wondering why the abs would leak oil, as it could possibly have had something to do with the material it was made from].:)

It was rubber. The shirt portion of the **** around the midsection reacted with the body underneath. They remedied it by making the abs/chest of later batches a harder PVC shell. Ended up losing the an crunch movement though.

This one shouldn’t have those issues. It’s gonnabe like the DX 12, QS 1/4 and Armory, which to date, have no QC issues in regards to the costume.

None of those three utilized rubber, so I doubt this one does.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the huge bases Hot Toys has been doing that clog detolf shelves, but something similar to the QS001 base with the steel girder would've been different and nice. They probably could've reused the exact same one as the 1/4th and it would've scaled nicely - or even just a nice, flat, square DX stand with lights on the side like they used to do.

An empty cowl and maybe some bare hands without gloves to hold it, the backpack, the mini saw he used to cut the brick out of the wall with the bullet in it, even some cheap **** like a Two-Face coin or Joker card would've been nice to give the illusion that you're getting more this time. :lol

I just noticed the DX19 doesn't even include a second utility belt like the DX12 did, according to the description. So we won't have the option of displaying the sticky bomb gun on his belt this time since I'm assuming the DX19 belt won't have magnets inside, nor will the canisters and pouches be removable.

Last edited:
Ummmmm.... I guess he *is* the night.

*cries*

Dont cry...

84147f4a286c75b4f7df09e16255fb28.jpg

I just noticed the DX19 doesn't even include a second utility belt like the DX12 did, according to the description. So we won't have the option of displaying the sticky bomb gun on his belt this time.

I would *hope* the Belt is a carry over from the Armory version. That one had magnets on the back for the gun and you could customize the belt by swapping out the storage box cartridges and cylinders. That would be so silly if they glued them down on this one.

Are we ever gonna get Ra's Al Ghul from HT?

That continues to be one of their most bizarre omissions from any line. The Dark Knight trilogy remains insanely popular and Hot Toys rightly made Dent/Two-Face, Selina Kyle, Scarecrow, Gordon, Alfred and even John Blake. And yet 15 years on from Batman Begins still no Ra's Al Ghul, that movie's imposing central nemesis played by one of the most well known actors in Hollywood - and who also cameoed in TDKR. I don't know what other factors need to be in the character's favour for Hot Toys to make him.

That continues to be one of their most bizarre omissions from any line. The Dark Knight trilogy remains insanely popular and Hot Toys rightly made Dent/Two-Face, Selina Kyle, Scarecrow, Gordon, Alfred and even John Blake. And yet 15 years on from Batman Begins still no Ra's Al Ghul, that movie's imposing central nemesis played by one of the most well known actors in Hollywood - and who also cameoed in TDKR. I don't know what other factors need to be in the character's favour for Hot Toys to make him.

True. I wondered if Liam Neeson wouldn't allow his likeness to be used but when I searched I found there's a Hot Toys Qui-Gon Jinn figure.

I had to go searching deep for the thread. No posts about emails saying preorders were cancelled/money refunded etc. Did literally no one order them at all? :lol

No one gave a **** when I started that thread. The film was awful, the figures looked great but were way overpriced. Blitzway made a mistake getting that license. Of all the ones they could do, they picked that.

wish they would have included the backpack thing he used when he took a dive off the building in TDK, stiil i?m happy to be getting s Bale bats again.

I know this is different than the PERS DX12 cowl but is there any discernable differences between this and the MMS236 Armory cowl?

Back