Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really happy with it Coco. I should really post a proper before and after comparison. There was no way I could position the base as it is in that pic (which is where it looks best for the LED lighting). And even with it much further forward it hung off the back of the shelf.

Seriously, thank you for doing that for me. The Mime is one of a very few perfect figures in my collection and this display does him justice thanks to you.

vymyqaqe.jpg

avyqygeb.jpg

py9e7eru.jpg

pege3egu.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk

I just received my mime joker that I won on ebay for $164.50 shipped and WOW very beautiful figure. I just love the black and white look on this.

Selling this for $175+Shipping.

I'm adding to my Paypal account now So I can become a premium freak and create a For Sale thread.

Thank you DA for the nice words.

You should definitely pick him up my friend, he is still at the original price as well.

Although I'm a Batman '89 fan, I'd no interest in this chap. That was until I saw him on display in Forbidden Planet.

After that, I couldn't get one fast enough. He's certainly eye catching.

Last edited:
What worries me about this one is his white plastic gloves and shoes turning yellow and his white shirt becoming tan over time.

Back