Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
130515182350a4be2503f08c6f.jpg

This would look absolutely perfect if he had one of the long cigarette holders.

Back drop looks awful on this. Great work again hot toys. How about bringing us the figures you announced 2 years ago first.

I do hope this settles the whole "did the 89 Batman Hot toys sell well?" argument. I doubt HT would do this version unless DX08/ DX09 sold like hotcakes...

Sallah

It won't. People are already speculating that they may be doing this to get rid of over stock of the first version since it's the same outfit just different patterns.

Well damn. Not the most important look but that looks superb. The headsculpt is astounding.

I like these.

The texture is ridiculous. Yeah, I know the camera picks all that up, but even with that it seems like a lot more than usual.

Perhaps thats to compensate for the lack of texture thats been coming out on the mass produced figures of late.

Let's get the positive out of the way first. It's an amazing looking figure! I doubt anyone would say otherwise.

But...It's another Joker. Not only that, it's a pretty bare bones DX. Somehow I doubt the price will reflect that.

And like I said...it's another Joker. Where are the Batman Returns figures? At least that would give us a new Catwoman and the Penguin!

This is all just hilarious though. No one was expecting this and they make it, yet lots of people are expecting tons of overdue figures... and nothing :lol :lol

Even 89 fans are saying WTF :lol

To top it off it's a DX that only comes with some identical Quills and will probably cost $280+

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

_______

Figure looks great though, for about $150 considering what it comes with

Last edited:
this will come down to price for me, which so many other things still coming out, no way I would pay over $210 for this, which everyone has stated has almost no chance of happening

I wonder what caused HT to pick this outfit over the others in the movie? it's never been known to be that memorable in my book anyways

This is all just hilarious though. No one was expecting this and they make it, yet lots of people are expecting tons of overdue figures... and nothing :lol :lol

:exactly:

We're still waiting for Batman Returns, Roadblock, Arkham City, Man of Steel, BTTF, Prometheus, X-men first class, Robocop, etc...

Not to mention that the next announcements will probably be IM3 related.

This before Batman Returns? And where's Robocop? This should have been a Toy Fairs exclusive. In my opinion we already got a perfect Nicholson Joker.

Back