Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh... ok.

Damnit, I have every DX so far... don't want this but probably will "have" to get.

Yeah.. unless they include a Jack Napier (normal/melty) sculpt with it

This will probably be the least owned DX in their line up.

No one even bothered to make a custom version of it.

This is limited to 500 pcs Convention worthy... not DX.

Ughhhhh pointless. And the only thing that qualifies this as a DX is the PERS. Theres so many figures that were announced years ago that havent been made. C'mon HT.

this is a joke right? HAHA very funny Hot Toys.

It's prolly because they have wayy too many DX08 that are dead stock, so they made it into another version to sell their remaining stock. Just like the TTM 17 Bruce Lee body which was supposedly from the M icon Bruce Lees that were stock piling their warehouse.

It's prolly because they have wayy too many DX08 that are dead stock, so they made it into another version to sell their remaining stock. Just like the TTM 17 Bruce Lee body which was supposedly from the M icon Bruce Lees that were stock piling their warehouse.

33vki6h.gif

Re: DXmime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Why a mime version? This look had about five minutes of screen time.

Mob meeting or museum/running makeup looks would have been more worthwhile. Oh well. It still looks nice. I'll probably pass. Not a very iconic scene or look for me.

When HT can make suits (and dorky Mandarin) which were not even there in the movie, leave alone 5 minutes, I believe this is justified. Pretty sure this will be a nice treat for the 89 Batman fans.

Honestly, and not being an arse, but not all that impressive, but to everyone who'll enjoy this, congrats. :)

Looks really good. I love the checkered pants. The sculpt looks nearly the same but with a closed mouth and repaint. I thought they were going to do a " civilian" Joker. I really didn't see this coming. I like it but don't think ill get it.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
i think it's an EXCELLENT figure and i will add it to my collection even though i don't collect keaton-era batman figures.

i think it's an EXCELLENT figure and i will add it to my collection even though i don't collect keaton-era batman figures.

Now that I look at it again it's all the same. :lol The whole outfit, shoes and hands just different patterns.

Well, there should be a lot of happy people. I remember quite a few boardies wanting Uncle Bingo.
Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back