Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mime Joker is absolutely fantastic. I'm very impressed by the articulation. I wasn't prepared to get him, but now I'm happy I did. Especially for the amount I paid.

I was planning on trying to find DX08 as I wasn't really interested in getting the Mime version, but with the Halloween coupon and coming to the realization that with my knockoff Ledger Joker and the inevitable purchase of the Arkham Joker, I really don't need another Purple Suit Joker. It'll be a nice contrast with the others I hope. I'm pretty stoked about it atleast.

I was planning on trying to find DX08 as I wasn't really interested in getting the Mime version, but with the Halloween coupon and coming to the realization that with my knockoff Ledger Joker and the inevitable purchase of the Arkham Joker, I really don't need another Purple Suit Joker. It'll be a nice contrast with the others I hope. I'm pretty stoked about it atleast.

Great job on the get!

Yeah, I'm sure you're probably right. It's certainly not the most iconic look and he only had this look in one pretty short scene. I heard even the regular Jack Joker DX08 didn't sell to well and that boggles my mind.

I think its his best scene in the film and ironically the scene in which I think Jack's Joker resembles Ledger's the most. Its a truly violent and chaotic moment for Napier. He's as sinister as he gets in that scene, specially with that great exit where he waves at Bruce from the car.

I always wonder what a Nolan-directed Batman film featuring Nicholson's Joker would have been like.

5bcxug.png

I think its his best scene in the film and ironically the scene in which I think Jack's Joker resembles Ledger's the most. Its a truly violent and chaotic moment for Napier. He's as sinister as he gets in that scene, specially with that great exit where he waves at Bruce from the car.

I always wonder what a Nolan-directed Batman film featuring Nicholson's Joker would have been like.

5bcxug.png

I agree. It is a great scene for sure. That said, when I showed my wife pics of the figure I had just bought she looked confused for a second and then said "Oh yeah, I forgot about that scene. They made a toy out of that?" She's no Batman fan, though. I didn't marry her for her taste in movies.

The reason the Nicholson Joker hasn't sold well is because everyone wants the mob/museum looks.

Hot Toys ****ed up.

bravo! Added this to my humble collection.

Really proud of it, it may be the best figure I've got so far.

Back