• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys DX10, Custum Mal (Firefly, Serenity)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kato custom joker suit, Firefly Bashes, Neo Bash, Tyler Durden Bash, Random bits

PM sent!! Thanks

Re: Kato custom joker suit, Firefly Bashes, Neo Bash, Tyler Durden Bash, Random bits

Parts of Jayne bash sold!

Bump bump bump

wasn't posting about price, it was that you declined my offer because you were not going to part out the Jayne hat and then five minutes after declining you posted you were willing to part it out. Had me confused.

That is not what happened, not sure how you got confused. Your price offered for Zoe and wash was too low. And originally I did not intend to part Jayne. When I decided too, I had to honor the order of requests. You were the second person to request the Jayne hat. The first guy accepted my price and paid. I explained all if this multiple times in PM. Sorry if I didn't make it clear. You offered X for Zoe/Wash/hat. I was willing to accept X for Zoe/Wash, you declined. Even had the hat been available I wouldn't have accept X for all three.

That is not what happened, not sure how you got confused. Your price offered for Zoe and wash was too low. And originally I did not intend to part Jayne. When I decided too, I had to honor the order of requests. You were the second person to request the Jayne hat. The first guy accepted my price and paid. I explained all if this multiple times in PM. Sorry if I didn't make it clear. You offered X for Zoe/Wash/hat. I was willing to accept X for Zoe/Wash, you declined. Even had the hat been available I wouldn't have accept X for all three.

not sure why you are making more out of this then needed to be. You are correct you explained all that to me in PM. However, that was after I posted the comment. And my comment was correct, I posted it in confusion because at 4:32 you PMed me you were definitely not going to part out Jayne and at 5:01 you posted you were. I was posting nothing more then a "huh" why the sudden change in parting out Jayne, not that I was upset someone else beat me to it.

Jayne and Tyler parts shipped.

Bump bump bump

Bump bump bump

make me an offer

More parts of Tyler bash sold.

Added Trevor Marty McFly sculpt

Trevor Marty Sculpt sold!

Bump bump bump

Zoe and Wash bashes sold!

Bump, reduced price on Kato Joker outfit, put MRM V2.0 Joker head back up for sale at reduced price.

Added Rainman The Dude

Last edited:
Re: Kato custom joker suit, Rainman Dude (Big Lebosky), Neo Bash, Random bits

PM sent on Dude

Re: Kato custom joker suit, Rainman Dude (Big Lebowski), Neo Bash, Random bits

Rainman Dude sold! That was quick probably should have asked more for it ;)

Rainman Dude sold! That was quick probably should have asked more for it ;)

You have no idea how happy I am right now. You've just made my year!

Man just missed the dude good score bullet I'm very Jeulous

Back