• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys DX10, Custum Mal (Firefly, Serenity)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kato+MRM custom joker, 89 batman, DX06 Jack

Bump, more pics of joker head sculpt added

Re: Kato+MRM custom joker, Rainman Marty McFly, Random bits

HT DX06 Jack - Sold on eBay

Kato Joker outfit+ body - Pending

MRM V2.0 sculpt price reduction.

Added Raiman Marty McFly and some loose bits.

Re: Kato+MRM custom joker, Rainman Marty McFly, Random bits

Kato joker outfit back up for sale

Marty McFly Sold

Re: Kato custom joker suit, Firefly Bashes, Neo Bash, Tyler Durden Bash, Random bits

Bump, added Bashes for Neo, Tyler Durden, Firelfy Zoe, Firelfly Wash, Firefly Jayne

Re: Kato custom joker suit, Firefly Bashes, Neo Bash, Tyler Durden Bash, Random bits

Bump bump bump

Sold parts of Tyler bash. Will consider parting out Zoe and Jayne bash if I can't get commitments for most of items. If you're interested PM for prices and ill start a list.

Sold parts of Tyler bash. Will consider parting out Zoe and Jayne bash if I can't get commitments for most of items. If you're interested PM for prices and ill start a list.

Huh???? :dunno

CSI you declined the lowest price I was willing to go. What is your problem?

CSI you declined the lowest price I was willing to go. What is your problem?

wasn't posting about price, it was that you declined my offer because you were not going to part out the Jayne hat and then five minutes after declining you posted you were willing to part it out. Had me confused.

Back