Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got rid of the wife and kids for the evening and i finally got around to opening mine on friday night.

love the figure, HATE the cape. it is just so tough to get to hang in any realistic fashion. i have given up for now but will give it another go later on next week.

At the moment, this is my favorite HT figure. I found the cape worked for me as I did a blowing version by hooking it slightly to the hand and then flipping it out. Makes it loook the wind has caught it.

Last edited:
BBTS price for this is 270$!!Thats weird.

Maybe because they're the last figures of Keaton available.. :dunno

In a year or so, its price will increase, there's no way HT can improve this figure with a v2.0....

Or maybe I'm wrong :monkey3

The Returns may be basically the same figure - if they do one. The Catwoman is supposed to be released from the movie. This figure is all over the place over here. It's the Begins and DK that are nowhere to be seen. The 89 Joker is vanishing quickly as well.

The Returns may be basically the same figure - if they do one. The Catwoman is supposed to be released from the movie. This figure is all over the place over here. It's the Begins and DK that are nowhere to be seen. The 89 Joker is vanishing quickly as well.

The Returns suit is very similar. The only differences I can think of without looking is the chest/abs armor is sculpted differently and I believe the cowl is a bit different.

Yeah Im surprised this figure is so regularly available. Its got me thinkin that Hot Toys wont touch this again...but then, why would they? Its a knockout figure.

Absolutely knock out. I can see them doing it repackaged for the Return line tho. I will try not to buy it again as it will be the same thing in a different box .

Yeah.

The cowl is new, the symbol is new, the torso is new, chest plating is new, the arms are new, the leg plating is new, the gloves are knew, the boots are new. The weapons are also new, other than the spear/grapple gun. Par that with a Michael Keaton Bruce Wayne head and an alternate torn cowl neck piece and it's pretty much an all new figure.

It's not like this is The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises where the only "difference" is tucked and untucked gauntlets/gloves. :lol

I think you need to re-watch 'Returns' :lecture

You know, II have never looked side by side, and I never noticed just how different the suit was. I had always thought they were the same suit. So, I stand corrected :slap , they could bring out a Batman Returns version.. one more to get :yess:

I love my 89 Bats... But doesnt anyone want to see HT make a Batman Forever figure? I like the suit!

You know, II have never looked side by side, and I never noticed just how different the suit was. I had always thought they were the same suit. So, I stand corrected :slap , they could bring out a Batman Returns version.. one more to get :yess:

They are bringing a Returns out.

I am expecting a Batman from each movie now. Even Returns, now that I've noticed (after 20 years) that there is a different suit.
I'm just going to do a side by side of Keaton and West, as I have always thought they were the same as well.... !

Back