Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few pics of my 89 Bats...

photo00824.jpg

photo0081pk.jpg

photo0080j.jpg

Have to say it beats the hell out of the old Mego 12" Batman. LOL

photo0082qc.jpg

WOW this i why will never sell mine..THE one pic look's just like the real thing if you didnt shoot the whole figure ,would swear thats someone in the bat costume outside...just a amazing figure as real as it gets......

Hi guys,a bit off topic I know but need some opinions on what kind of price I should let my dx02 bat an go for,anyone know just how much they fetch at the moment?thanks in advance for any help:) cheers!!

Hi guys,a bit off topic I know but need some opinions on what kind of price I should let my dx02 bat an go for,anyone know just how much they fetch at the moment?thanks in advance for any help:) cheers!!

Your best bet is get on ebay, go to Advanced Search and check Completed
Listing for Hot Toys Dark Knight DX02. That should give you a good idea what they are going for, at least on ebay. If you sell here in the commerce section you won't get as much. Oh and there is a DX02 thread for future reference. :wink1:

Hey everyone,

I would just like to know if many people had QC issues here with their Keaton Batman. I saw one on you tube that was really noticeable and that was that the bat symbol was really off center! Never saw that before until I saw the review on you tube.

Here are the other ones I have only heard about and that was that the extendable gauntlet was warped and damaged and the utility belt was missing a part.

I am on the fence about buying this because the rubber suit does not look like it will last long, but my main concerns are what are the current issues now. I know that oil leakage isn't an issue right now and may never be as that was just a rumor.

So if any of you guys can help me out I would really appreciate it.

:)

Back