Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mt bats arrived,me is totally awesome, by far the best batman figure out there, if you haven't got one yet then make sure you do.

Thanks guys. I spread the cape out wide to begin with then simply took my time carefully folding it all the way around. Took me quite a while. Then, when finished, I gently held the botton of the cape and pulled it down so it was nice and smooth/straight, all done whilst the cape was on the fig. Leaving it too helps, as gravity tends to help it hang straight.

folded it?? what do u mean

This figure is going to look unreal next to the 89' Batmobile. Do you guys think since this Keaton Batman came out so amazing there will be an uptick in Batmobile orders? They just go together so well!!!

I think if the bat doesnt have any more qc issues he will sell out but lucky they said returns batman is on the way..I cant wait to see comic con to see what gonna top this next. I hope a batbike from dark knight will get released again making a amazing collection in the bat garage tumbler ,batmobile ,bike and maybe a bat vault or cave enviroment is what i'm waiting for sometime...

Is Alter-ego's shipping the double pack yet?

AEC via newsletter said:
Domestic customers that ordered the 1989 Batman/Joker Combo pack - we are shipping the Batman figure out now and will ship the Joker figure when it is available (we're being told early May). There is no extra shipping charge.
International customers that ordered the 1989 Batman/Joker Combo pack - we are holding the Batman figure to ship with the Joker when it is released (early May).

Yeah, my message is too short. I get it.

This question was asked, but I didn't see a reply. How did you get the cape to look like this? The one I have is a REAL pain to deal with. Also, has anyone had a problem with the PERS cover being over sized? The one I received sticks up and really is an eye sore. SSC told me that I have to wait until the middle of April to get a replacement part or figure all together. Just curious if I'm the only one with this problem...

The PERS cover is way too big. Pisses me off to be honest.

Last edited:
The PERS cover is wat too big. Pisses me off to be honest.

How would you improve on it?:dunno HTs has had 8 shots at improving PERS, and IMO they have with what they have to work with. As gimmicky as PERS is, it still works with the majority of the DX releases (INDY would be my pick to omit this as it impacted the overal likenes of the HS)

How would you improve on it?:dunno HTs has had 8 shots at improving PERS, and IMO they have with what they have to work with. As gimmicky as PERS is, it still works with the majority of the DX releases (INDY would be my pick to omit this as it impacted the overal likenes of the HS)

:dunnoNot PERS. the PERS cover on the cowl. It is too BIG.

:yess::yess::yess:Mine will be here Wednesday!!! I'll post some pics when I have him all set up.

Back