Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously NOT trying to scare anyone as most tend to freak out when leaking or oil is mentioned. But this was on one shoulder. Not a lot and it seemed to rub off or in and then was gone. Is this fairly normal with rubber 1/6th figures. This is my first.

View attachment 44331

Pretty snazzy figure!

e8e62ea456b511e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

Looks like one of my pictures. :lol

This figure is really well made and awsome looking but the design of the costume bugs me to death. I hate it being one chunk of rubber. I would have liked to have seen HT put the pieces of armor over a actual body suit. Now i needs me Joker fig. :gah:

Obviously NOT trying to scare anyone as most tend to freak out when leaking or oil is mentioned. But this was on one shoulder. Not a lot and it seemed to rub off or in and then was gone. Is this fairly normal with rubber 1/6th figures. This is my first.

View attachment 44331

Looks like a spot of drool to me. Not uncommon for this figure. I suggest you wipe your mouth before posing your figure. :lecture

thanks guys. It was some sort or oily substance. Just asking if this is fairly common on opening a new figure. Also, anyone else not have the holes punched in the cape for the rods?

View attachment 44331

Wow..Thanks for sharing, that truly sucks :slap surprised my batsuit is perfect, and still is secure for almost approaching a month almost a month and a few weeks after next week.:lecture

Hopefully what I'm seeing with the oil leak, and someone stating a loose leg joint, hopefully these are situations involving the shipping, maybe these pieces are getting messed with through the shipping and handling. I hope these are just flukes in some pieces. I still have another one coming from SSC next month, hope this isn't a common problem. :thud:

damn i cannot WAIT for this figure. i will probably have to wait until march cuz the shipments are split right now, whatever that means. but i mean, this and superman.....JOYGASM!

Wow..Thanks for sharing, that truly sucks :slap surprised my batsuit is perfect, and still is secure for almost approaching a month almost a month and a few weeks after next week.:lecture

Hopefully what I'm seeing with the oil leak, and someone stating a loose leg joint, hopefully these are situations involving the shipping, maybe these pieces are getting messed with through the shipping and handling. I hope these are just flukes in some pieces. I still have another one coming from SSC next month, hope this isn't a common problem. :thud:

Well, has anyone had other figures where they had a bit of oil when they first got it and wiped it off and it was not a problem again?

I had a small bit of oil where the protective plastic was before. Once it was gone it never came back.

I believe many had their capes come with the holes unpunched. Mine included.

Just got mine. I'm surprised by the soft rubbery suit. I never had a figure like this before. Is there anything that should or shouldn't be done to keep it from cracking or tearing with age?

Obviously I won't keep it in a extreme pose that puts stress on it or creases it. Also keeping it away from heat/ bulbs.

What's the life expectancy of figures like this? It seems fragile.

Back