Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mag

looking at your amazing photos with him off and on the stand, it's amazing how much a stand really does take away from a figure.

I'm a stand user 100% of the time but your photo proves that figures do look more life like w/o stands.

I think the smirking face fits better than the serious one. Looks more like a cowl over a sculpt when you get a close up of it.

Have to agree... I expected to prefer the standard sculpt, but the smirk is 100% Keaton. Just like the rest of this badass figure :rock

Good thing for you marriage Coco that his arrived today and not tomorrow :lol

stunning work by HT... they have really been on their game with their last few releases, but this guy is in a league of his own...not even sparrow looks as lifelike, this is their most lifelike figure to date and i love Sparrow...anyway here are my pics sorry no dynamic poses.

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

nice pics guiness i hate how you guys get the cape and cute and perfetc

hands down figure of the year

The smirk is definitely Keaton Bats. The inclusion of the bloodied face is really useless if you're going for a scene specific setup, though. At the very least you need the battle damage on the emblem to sell the look. That's why I bought an extra sculpt with faces. I'll be adding battle damage to all those pieces and having a bell tower Bats on display with my other two clean ones.

I like all the faces, IMO it gives great depth to the look of Keaton! And I think HT's nailed it with the three looks!
IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2321.png

Just got all caught up on the thread and have to say congrats to all that got this or have it coming!!

I recently scored a BB TF exclusive, (at retail no lesss) and was comparing the paint apps on the mouths and it's amazing how in less than a year HT's outdid themselves again. The real ness of this guy has to be seen in hand...I never thought we'd get an 89 Bats when I first started collecting a few years back so it's a happy day here in NJ for me.

Also vodoun, maglor awesome pics!!!

Can't wait to get him, could not fight it anymore and pre ordered joker Sunday thought it would be wrong to have batman with out joker, had to have both

I just can't believe how such a solid piece that HT's has developed in this figure. The base model alone is impressive and the facial expressions are like the icing on the cake.:yess:
IMG_2323.jpg

Back