Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this ohhhh..S####! I don't have room for something like this :
2rqoi7r.jpg

Not many of us do, but don't let that stop you. If the price doesn't rule me out I really have no idea where I'll put the Burton mobile but dammit I'll find somewhere, somehow.

When they enact that internet tax crap, I don't know if it's for the whole country or just in California, Then I'll probably just order it through SS because of their return policy and customer service.

It's inevitable for the whole country at some point because there billions of dollars in taxes that has been going uncollected for years.

We'll look back at these days like a golden era of eBay shopping.

I'm watching the movie on blu-ray, amazing in HD! :yess:

Ht's missed two weapons: :lecture

The bolo balls launcher he used to wrap the Joker's leg around the statue
The large grappling hook when he was falling with Vicki at the end

* When did he use ninja stars :lol

I'm watching the movie on blu-ray, amazing in HD! :yess:

Ht's missed two weapons: :lecture

The bolo balls launcher he used to wrap the Joker's leg around the statue
The large grappling hook when he was falling with Vicki at the end

* When did he use ninja stars :lol

The scene when he took out Joker's henchmen cocoboloboy, how did you miss it :slap

If it's been released in Hong Kong, then it is also released in Japan?
I have a friend in Japan that could go to Toy Sapiens. I wonder how much would it cost in US dollars.

Yes I've been told I'll get mine next month. OMG - saw your pics yesterday, they were excellent!

I've decided to wait to my PO on SS and save some money for Batmobile....there's only a month wait after all.

Back