Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is vegemite exactly, I know it's a spread, but what's it made of? I'll follow that with what's promite??

Also, what are mozzies?

Nope Vegemite is bad period, I can say that as it burnt a bit of skin of my tonuge when I was younger but also it tastes horrible too...and know it wasn't cause of the melted flesh

:horror How does that work?!

Also, what are mozzies?

:horror How does that work?!

1: Mosquitos
2: No idea I was young obviously but I do recall trying a vegemite sandwich and having a burning sensation and now the tip of my tongue is permanently a darker red color than the rest of it and I get a sandpapery sensation whenever I touch it or eating hot food or even Ice Cream, not painful though. That said I did try vegemite again and while I still get a burning feeling(not as bad as originally) it still tastes the same as the first time so to Vegemite I say yech...how unaustralian of me XD

doug-the-beets.jpg

I'll say this then i'll say no more about vegemite: it's made from the byproducts of beer(yeast, molasses and other stuff). It keeps mosquitos away because if you eat enough of it seeps through the pores in your skin and they won't touch you, it's also loaded with vitamin B(good for sex drive). I don't know what you call beets in the U.S Griffy, but here in Oz we eat a _____load of steak and seafood, plus drink heaps of beer(well prob 85-90% of us).

only 2 TO 3 MORE months wait i hope the bat comes home early to see his shadow for a EARLY SPRING........

i would not be surprised if it is released in June. I am still waiting for my Jack Sparrow regular version...:dunno....and we all know how long we had to wait.

Back